Part 5

Hi all,

Thank you for your support guys, actually i was in a mood of writing this. But pakka, next update will be of "tere pyar mein"

Here you go.

*************

One week passed. In this one week, Raglak get bit more closer, Laksh's love was increasing by each passing second, but for Ragini it was freindship, because she never even considered their marriage proposal and this one month is a clear escape for her from her mother's lecture on marriage.

Younger Maheswaris decided to visit GM on Monday evening, a casual visit.

Everyone is GM other than Ragini was excited.  Ragini was amazed by this.

Rag: Bhabhi why are you guys this muche excited, they are coming for a casual visit only.

Dur: But they are coming for the first time.

Rag: Well, for everyone there would be a first time right, what is the big deal in it.

Durga held her head.

Dur: They are not someone, they are Maheswaris, your future in laws.

Rag: No,

Dur: huh??

Rag:  I mean how, how can you be sure, I mean me and Laksh are not committed. And we did ask for time.

Durga smiled naughtily at her, giving a look "you won't understand, but I know the future of your relation".

Ragini was confused, but helped Durga in cooking. They heard the calling bell. Janki opened the door.

Jan : Ragini, Durga they are here.

Ragini and Durga come in and meet the Maheswaris.

Uth : Hi di.

Rag : Hi Uthara.

Uth : Fancy giving us a tour in and around the house?

Dur : Sure, come along.

They roam inside house and goes out. Uthara sees the guava tree.

Uth : Wow, guavas!!!

Rag : Do you like guava Uthara?

Uth : Yeah di, I just love them.

Rag : Ok then,

Saying that she started to climb up the tree.

Lak : What the hell are you doing Ragini?

Rag : I am digging a pit, to bury you. What say??
She laughs, he fumes.

Lak : You will fall down, you monkey.

Rag : Monkeys don’t fall from trees, you kadoos.

Uth : (laughing)Di, what did you call Bhai?

Lak: (angrily) I told you not to call me that Ragini.

Rag : Then stop acting like one.

Lak : First you stop behaving like a five year old kid.

Rag : (frowning) You just wait until I come down.

Lak : Dev, your sister is absolutely mental.

Others laugh seeing Laksh. Ragini climbs down after a while with a bunch of guavas. She hand them over to Uthara. Uthara hugs her and they smile.

Laksh sees few twigs on Ragini's head. He drags her and starts patting her head.

Rag : What are doing?