History Repeating

Comincia dall'inizio

Caroline looks disappointed that Matt didn't pay more attention to her.

History Class

Alaric: Good Morning everyone. Alrighty.

Elena mouths "Are you okay?" to Bonnie. Bonnie shrugs.

Alaric: Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthfull. I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronounce "Alaric" but it's ..."Alaric", okay. So you can call me Rick. I'm your new history teacher

Salvatore Boarding house

Damon rouses Stefan awake.

Damon: Rise and Shine. You'll be late for school.

Stefan: What...What are you doing?

Damon: Peace offering. Come on you need it for blood circulation. Does dead flesh good. All right. I'm Sorry.

Stefan: Step aside, please.

Damon: I got the town off our back. It was for the greater good but I'm sorry. And to prove it, I'm not gonna feed on a human for at least a ...week. I'll adopt a Stefan diet, only nothing with feathers.

Stefan: Cause I realize that killing your closest and oldest friend is beyond evil, and yet somehow, it's worthy of humor.

Damon: Are you mimicking me?

Stefan: Yes, Stefan. Now that the secret society of vampires haters is off our back, I can go back to my routine of how can I destroy Stefan's life this week.

Damon: And I can go back to sulking and Elena-longing and forehead brooding. This is fun. I like this.

Stefan: And I will finally reveal the ulterior motive behind my evil and diabolical return to Mystic Falls.

Damon: Yeah. I'm done. "That's just like you, Damon. Always have to have the last word."

Mystic Falls High

Bonnie: And then I ended up at the remains of the old Fell's church before I woke up back in the woods.

Elena: And you always see your ancestor Emily?

Bonnie: Mhm. Do you believe in ghosts?

Elena: Two weeks ago I'd said no but now...

Bonnie: Cause i think I'm being haunted.

Elena: I don't get it. Why Emily?

Bonnie: Granms said she was a powerful witch back in the civil war days and that this medallion was hers, a witch's talisman.

Elena: And it all started when you got the necklace?

Bonnie: I think she's using it to communicate with me.

Elena: Ok what does Grams say about it?

Bonnie: I can't call her . She's gonna tell me to embrace it .I don't want to embrace it., I want it to stop.

Jeremy goes to Alaric's classroom.