Ch.6

- CH.6 -

The concert continues, me&Arielle were still on stage, shaking our booty off. When the concert finished, we went to the backstage. Fans started leaving. The boys sat down on a couch, out of breath.

"Tired?" As I sat on my Bro's lap. He was about to respond to that question. Then I got up. "Of course you are." Liam chuckled.

"I had fun." Arielle said with a huge smile on her face. We all gave ger a face. "Okay, it was amazing! I never knew life could get this awesome!"

Harry got up to get some water&Walked to Arielle, putting his arms around her. "Stick with us, you'll have an awesome time." He winked at her.

"Eunice, pass me a bottle of water" "Me too." "Here too" "Dido" I gave a glare to them. "Please?" They said at the same time.

"You&Your lazy asses." I told them, passing water to them.

"My ass is lazy but Amazing." Lou smacked his butt. We all agreed, coz it really was true. His butt is.. Wow. XD

"Wanna go eat at-" Before Zayn could finish..

"YES! LET'S EAT!" Obviously, Niall would be the first to answer whenever he hears the word 'Eat'. He jumped out of the couch&Ran to the SUV.

"I guess we're eating." Liam got up&Led the way to the SUV. Suddenly, Arielle started screaming&Running straight to the SUV.

"Uhhh, Ari-" Then I saw Lou chasing after her. Me, Harry&Liam just stood there with jaws open.

"COME ON!! I'M FREAKING HUNGRY!!" Guess who it was? Niall? Good guess. Me, Harry&Liam chuckled ran towards the SUV. Then we were off to get food!