0.0

Eileen Collins *three years later*

"Eileen Collins it's lovely to have you here and clothed" the woman on the talk show teased me.

I blushed "It Is lovely to be here Ms. Jackson " I tell her in the microphone squirming in my chair.

"You and Luke Hemmings go way back huh?"  she asks and I begin to regret my decision to come here. The only reason I did was because his manager recommend it for publicity and Luke didn't want me to.

I do everything opposite of what he tells me to. I have always. He tells me to go left, I go right. Tells me to move I stand still. Wants me to scream I stay quiet.

"Are you okay Ms.Collins?" she questions and I shake my head clearing it. "Yes sorry, Luke and I have known each other for awhile.  We haven't talked ever since, ever since-"  I couldn't quite get the word out.

"The sex tape? " she helps out and I nod"Exactly. After the sex tape. He promised a lot of things that day, obviously none of them were true" I laughed and she tells me elaborate on that.

"Well for starters he said he burned the tape. Even burned a fake tape in front of me to prove to me. Little did I know he threw it in our time capsule on the last year of senior year " I confess and that's when her talk show ended and went to commercial .

"I would love to know more about the story you two met but I have another client, maybe we can schedule again soon?" She ask taking off her mic.

I shook my head "I'm sorry but no, I should actually go. I should of never came excuse me" I say pushing my chair back and walking out.

I can't believe I actually came here, "Oh my god that's her! " I hear a teenage girl squeal. I turn around seeing not just one but a ton. I don't mean to sound big headed or conceded whatever you want to call it but they seem to be headed for me. I start walking fast but not noticeable.

"That's her the one who slept with Luke Hemmings" another one shouted, yes that's me. They're headed for me. I pull off my heels in the air and start sprinting. Thank god my track legs are still Intact.

"Woah there babe" I hear an all too familiar voice. I look up, why the hell is Luke here?! "Just the gal I wanted to see, why you running?" He questions.

The loud screams do all the talking, he looks behind me and I don't even wait for him to reply before I start sprinting again. He's got long legs he will catch up.

"The black- The black van! Calum- Calum is driving " I hear him breathed out. I slide open the door van hopping in. I don't realize how close he was behind me until he hops in and lands on top of me.

This is an all to familiar position. I'm on my back his legs are on both sides straddling me and some how our hands are clasped together.

"Earth to Idiots!" Ashton says slamming the van door shut bringing us out of our trans.  We look in to each other's eyes once more and I push him off thank god for my somewhat stable conscious.

If it was anything like it was in high school I would definitely ran my hand through his now long hair and kiss the hell out of him.