||Chapter Three - Think of it as Payment||

Start from the beginning

Taehyung smirks, "First off, it's not going to be in the cafeteria, and secondly I had a fun idea. But we have to find somewhere to do this." Sun-Hi perked up, "We can do it at Dahyun's house after school, her parents don't come home until late at night, and they usually don't mind when people stay over. So Dahyun are you in?"

Everyone looks at her and she just shrugs. "Uh, sure I don't mind as long as you guys don't make a mess in my house. And I'd rather us do this Wednesday because, my parents are going on a business trip and won't be back for a week to two weeks." "Dahyun how did you come to find out about our delightfully annoying maknae? As well as Sun-Mi our sleepy grandpa? And not to mention the two lovebirds that I'm not going to mention they met literally TODAY?" Jin asks, me and the girls.

"Um, well Sun-Hi, Dahyun, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and me all met during P. E., and I was kinda lazy so I skipped the rest of P.E. but while I was running from one of the teachers, I ran into Yoongi. Then we kinda bonded over our love of sleep." I laugh, looking over at Sun-Hi to talk about how she's so buddy buddy with Taehyung.

"Well as you guys know I fuck people for money, well when I was first starting out with my little 'business', Taetae would be one of my regular 'customers'. We got kinda close then he got a slut for a girlfriend- not that I should be talking- and she didn't like me so we broke off ties, and now we're making up or lost time." She says laying her head back, onto his shoulder.

"That still doesn't explain the fact why you guys are acting like a couple." Jimin says looking and sounding a bit sad. "Yeah, there is its because, this bastard left these on me." Sun-Hi lifts up her shirt, and reveals hickeys all over her slightly toned stomach and breast. "And I have a policy, no other customers while I have hickeys, and I have a high sex drive." All you can see is Jimin's flustered face before he yells at her. "Put your shirt down!"

Everyone looks at him, "Why?" Sun-Hi asks, teasing him with a smirk. He gets even more flustered. "B-b-b-because y-" Taehyung interrupts him. "Ah, I see, Jimin-ie are you blushing because of these?" Taehyung grabs Sun-Hi's breasts, fondling them. Jimin blushes even harder. "H-how could y-you touch a lady like that wit-" A small moan interrupts Jimin.

All the guys at the table blush, glad that their tables is far away enough from everyone else. "Tae, stop it, not in front of our friends." She trays to sound strict but moans again. He starts to lick her neck, "Alright that's enough. As much as I'm enjoying this we're outside where people could see this." Namjoon says, implying that we go somewhere else.

"I agree." Sun-Hi says putting her shirt down while blushing like a tomato. "Pervert." She says. "Oh, I have a fun idea, how about we skip the rest of the day and play shot or snog, and like truth or dare at my place." Hoseok says. "I'm in!" Everyone says.

We all go to the parking lot, and take our cars to Hoesok's house. With the address he gave us, with Sun-Hi driving we got to his house first and had to wait for the boys. After a while of the girls on top of the hood of Sun-Hi's car, while on their phones, the guys got their all in different expensive cars. "My car is so much faster than yours." My sister says sliding down off her car.

"Hey, Hoseok hand me the keys while the rest of you guys get the snacks and stuff." Dayhun yells. Hoseok throws her the keys and she unlocks the door, opening it wide for everyone to bring in the snacks and whatever they got. As soon as we enter were met with a beautiful white and soft pink living room.

"This is so beautiful, Hoseok." Sun-Hi says in awe. "Thanks, I actually designed the living room, the kitchen, the den, and over half of the guests bedrooms." She looked at him, "Are you secretly a girl, or a god? 'Cause you dance beautifully, you decorate beautifully, and you look like a God." He blushes at her statement, while Taehyung scoffs and Jimin frowns. "Thanks..."

"Umm, let's go into the den, and set everything up." Hoseok says turning around fast. "You don't have to be so awkward you know make yourself at home." Yoongi whispers near my ear. "O-okay." I squeak. He chuckles, pushing me into the den. It's a beautiful mixture of purple and gray, and even looking a bit modern.

There's two couches with a big space in between them, a small coffee table in front of a entertainment center loaded with books, games, and movies. And of course the big flat screen Tv. We all sit down in front of the couches, and place all of the alcohol and drinks in front of us. Everyone  picks something and we put the rest on the small coffee table. "Okay who goes first?" Sun-Hi yells getting everyone's attention.

"How about oldest goes first?" Jungkook asks, looking a little bored. "Sure." Jin shrugs and is about to spin the bottle when Namjoon interrupts him. "How about we play with a little twist..." Everyone waits for him to elaborate. "How about if you don't do the dare, you have to take two shots and... Take off one article of clothing? Raise your hands, if you wanna do it that way." Sun-Hi, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok all raise their hands.

"Majority wins! Jin Oppa, spin!" My idiot of sister yells. Jin spins the bottle and it lands on Jimin. "Dare." Jungkook says after it lands on him. "Switch all your clothes, including underwear with one of the girls. Spin to see which one." Jimin spins the bottle, blushing and it lands on Sun-Hi. "You might not feel the most comfortable, but I will." She laughs, loving what she chose to wear today.

Sun-Hi's POV

|~~~~~|

I stand and Jimin leads me to a guest room, while everyone cheers. As soon as we are in the room I lock the door and start taking my shirt off, Jimin stops me. "W-what are you d-doing?" He yells at me, I give him a dumb look. "We're supposed to switch clothes dummy, now hurry up and strip or I'll do it for you." I smirk, what I didn't expect to happen was him go from a little shy baby boy to a whole fucking daddy. He slowly walks over to me, eyeing me down.

"You wanna undress me? ...Do it." So I decided to tease him. I place my hands under his shirt and slowly push them up his shirt going with it, I pull it over his head our eyes never leaving each other. Then I pull my shirt over my head and put it in his hand along with his, and slowly pull down my bra straps down, I unbuckle my bra and hand it to him. "What's taking so long in there?" We both snap out of the lust trance we were in. "Guys, what if my bra doesn't fit him around?" I yell back as we both continue to strip, and get dressed in the others clothes. "Then he can't wear it!"

We both are finished getting dressed in each other's clothes and he whines at me. "Why'd you have to wear lacy underwear?" I smirk as he adjusts his member, that is clearly struggling in my tight clothing, I snicker. "I was hoping to get some fuck today." I smile, and enjoy that I'm comfy as fuck, and walk out of the room.

We hear everyone cheer, and Taehyung comes and pulls me away from Jimin faster than I can dick a guy down. "I hope you didn't touch her, or-" "Tae! No, Jimin didn't and it would be my choice anyway." I start to whisper to him. "But I'll tell you this I wouldn't mind a threesome with you, Jimin, and I. Or even us three and Hobi. But don't worry I'll let you be as rough with me as you want."

"Next round! Jimin spin the bottle!"

////

Sorry guys CLIFHANGER I know, but I wanted to get this out for my bestfriend.

I hope chu all like it and stay happy my little kitty's! 💚