Love at first sight- Zayn.

I woke up to some chatter, a beeping sound and a very painful headache. Great. I looked around to see the 4 boys looking worried. Niall was the first one to realise I was awake.

"Zayn!"

They all huddled round me asking me a million questions at once, amazing for the headache.

"Oh, leave the poor boy alone! He's just woke up and your all round him and probably making feel worse!" A woman said. She looked to be in her early 40's late 30's. Her name tag said 'Linda'. I praised this woman for finally telling them.

"Now, get out. I need to talk to Mr Malik alone. Now go."

The boys all shuffled out one by one after asking me each time if I was okay, I just nodded.

"Alright Zayn, can I call you that?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, good. Now I know your in some big boy band or whatever but we are going to give you Gabby she's like an intern, lovely girl tho. You'll like her. If you would like a more qualified nurse to check on you, it'd be okay. But considering you only fell into unconsciousness she's fine. So basically do you want Gabby or a more advanced nurse?"

"I'll just have Gabby, don't want to make a big deal of anything."

"Okay hun, she'll be here in a couple minutes. She's just going to ask you some questions, see if there's any memory loss and please, if your idiot friends come in. Tell them they have to wait outside." She chuckled.

"Alright, bye." I waved, she seemed nice.

I sat there trying to amuse myself in anyway possible but there's not much you can do in a hospital.

Then a girl walked in and it felt like all the air had disappeared. She had beautiful long ginger hair that was in a high ponytail but most likely went all the down to her bum. Quite tall but only because of her incredibly long legs, she was pale, like a ghost. But it was cute. She had freckles running across her cheeks and nose, her cute button nose. She had clearly drawn her eyebrows on but not like a scowse brow or anything, just lightly. She had chubby cheeks but it wasn't because she was fat, just naturally chubby cheeks as she wasn't fat but not tiny, curvy. Had some weight on her hips but that made her imperfect which I loved. Her lips had a reddish colour to them but were so plump and I just wanted to kiss them. Her teeth were straight but to straight to be natural which means she had braces. But her eyes. Her eyes were the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in my life. Big, bright and blue. So blue, not an ocean blue but blue like the sky on a hot summers day. Overall, she was the most stunning girl I ever met. Butterflies wouldn't stop going crazy in my tummy, I felt lightheaded but in a good way, i felt like I wanted to hug her, queese her, love and kiss her, forever and ever. She was.. Unbelievable. But I knew, I know. That I want her for the rest of my life, I want to marry this girl and I haven't ever heard her speak or smile or laugh. Her laugh, I bet her laugh is amazing. Oh god, I've fell in love. I love this girl. I don't even know her. This is crazy. Completely and utterly crazy but I don't care. I want this girl for the rest of my life and I hope she'll end up wanting me aswell.

"Hello? Helloooooo? Mr Malik?" I snapped out of my daze and just smiled because her voice is divine. But it seemed like she's been trying to get my attention for quite a while, whoops.

"Uh.. Hi. Yeah hi. Erm, call me Zayn. Mr Malik sounds weird." Jesus, I don't think I've ever been this nervous for anything in my life, I can't speak properly. She's to gorgeous. I just want to kiss her so badly.

"Okay, then Zayn." Bringing more attention to Zayn.

"Well I just need to ask you some questions, I'll give you a quick health checkup and then you and your friends can go." She smiled, oh her smile. I'm already whipped.

"Yeah that sounds fine, should we get started?" Okay Zayn you're good so far, act normal.

"Alright, what's the last you remember?"

"Some thing hard hitting me and then everything started going black then I fell."

"What's your name?"

"Zayn Malik."

"How old are you?"

"21."

"Okay, you seem to be fine. No memory loss. Now for your health check up." Then she done various things like the stethoscope on my heart. She shined a light into my eye and I had to follow it. I wiggle all my fingers and toes. Then I had to do other things then we were done.

"Everything's okay, you were very lucky you didn't get a concussion. Just be careful and don't hit your head. It was a pleasure meeting you, go and check out at the office tomorrow. You still need to spend the night, safety precautions. Good bye Mr.. I mean Zayn." She smiled shyly at her mistake at my name.

"Er, yeah. Bye Gabby it was er nice meeting you to." I really didn't want her to leave. I want her to stay, I love her. I need to do something, anything!! She's leaving, god, SAY ANYTHING!!!

"Can I have your number?" I asked. What! Did I really just say that's she's going to think I'm a freak. Jesus Zayn. She turned around. Here comes the rejection.

"Sure, why not?" She took the pen from her pocket and grabbed my arm. And there was her number. I got it, yeyy! I don't think I've ever been so happy before in my life.

"Goodbye Zayn, see you later." She winked and walked out the room. She winked at me and she looked hot doing it. It was cheeky and I loved it.

~~~

The next day, I got up. Got everything. Checked out and climbed into the van. I copied the number from my arm to my phone and named her under 'Gorgeous Gabby☀️☀️☀️'. Cheesy? Yes. But I loved her. I decided I'm not going to tell anyone about the whole love thing I'll sound like a weirdo. But after I added her contact I sent her a message.

To: Gorgeous Gabby☀️☀️☀️,

So, tell me about yourself.