One Fluffy Fall day

Usually, we would see the wild King of the Squirrels playing in the red and orange leaves of the fall, but it seems that is not what is happening today. Instead, our young, wild squirrel king, is stuck inside. He caught the flu that week, and all the egos had to keep him cooped up in the mansion. They didn't want his flu to get worse or get anyone else sick; that being said, they also stayed far from him themselves. However, King was lucky. One of the Ipliers still kept him company. 

King makes a small purring noise of sorts, laying all over Bing. He was warm, soft, and the only Iplier he's actually been around this week. Bing didn't mind being with King even if he was sick. One of the perks of being a robot is not being able to get sick like humans. The other day, Bing ended up spending fifty bucks on blankets to help king make a little nest of sorts. It made King very, very happy, especially since it was warm and Bing would snuggle with him. That was exactly what they were doing too. Bing curled up with King in the tiny nest of blankets and pillows. 

Bing had lit some candles in the room; ones that smelled of pumpkin spice and marshmallows, since King liked those. King was just happily squeaking and half purring, hugging a little pumpkin shaped plushie. The sun was low, and it was so calm. King loved how quiet everything was, the warmth from Bing's chest, the soft glow of the logo. King was a bit taller and bigger than Bing, but he still loved to cuddle the android, like crazy. To King, he was just a tiny squirrel huggling Bing. 

Usually, however, the two would both be bare without clothes, cuddled in just the blankets. King liked doing that the most, but that would happen later, after supper of course. Bing gave King's face a few tiny soft kisses, making him easily flustered and blush. "What do you want to eat tonight?" Bing smiled, looking down at King through his glasses. King liked them off; they blocked those yellow eyes too much. He squeaked at first, still getting used to English but managed a small answer of "soup..." "Squash soup?" King nods, making Bing smile. "Sure. I'll see if Google wants to make that with me... alright dude?" The squirrel king had already dozed off, yawning and softly, but barely clawing Bing's shirt.