Summary

So...with all of the comments about this story being confusing. I decided to do a summary on it.

Oh by the way sorry for confusions.

okays

So Gray rejects Juvia saying he loves someone else and that is Lucy. Gray thinks to himself that he loves Juvia but Juvia is just a weakling and he doesnt want to loose Juvia because he believes that hes not strong enough to protect her. So that means Gray loves Juvia but thinking that he might lose Juvia made him worry. So to lose his love for Juvia he falls for Lucy.

Now when Juvia returns to her family, they put her in darkness. Juvias family also have wings but are the color of black representing evil. Juvia has white wings. White for good. So then her family tries to turn her into the dark and it worked but it costed Juvias family's life. Juvia however is locked inside of the evil juvia. But, if Juvia gets hurt then the evil Juvia also gets hurt.

Gray Natsu and Lucy , without knowing, took the wrong Juvia back, which is the evil Juvia. The evil Juvia tries to fit in into fairy tail and act normally so no one finds out.

But sadly, they did. Juvia is finally free after the fight. But what they didn't know is that they did not kill the evil Juvia and instead separated the evil Juvia from Juvia.

So on Juvia and Grays wedding day, the evil Juvia returns with the wings of a devil. She and Gray fights and the evil Juvia is defeat for reals but however gray also lost his life.

So Juvia decided to use something that shes been working on call How To Save A Life. But to bring Gray back Juvia sacrificed her life.

So yep! Also I noticed a TON of spelling mistakes. I'm sorry but I can't fix that. You know me. I'm too lazy! haha even though I just wrote this whole summary.

Well I hope the summary clarifies everything but if it doesn't I'm so sorry!

Feel free to ask me any questions!