Rules and Regulations

All of the rules and regulations of this bookclub must be followed in order for you to become an official member of this club.

Rules and Regulations:

You must follow all the rules and regulations.

This is the golden rule of this bookclub. Kung ayaw mong sumunod, 'wag ka nang magtangka pang tumuloy. This bookclub is not open for toxic people. So, if you don't want to follow all the rules and regulations, you are free to exit.

Add this book to your private library or reading list.

It's up to you kung saan mo gustong ilagay ang librong ito sa dalawa. If you choose both, then it's more than fine. This rule is necessary in order for you to be updated so please, don't ignore this one.

Kindly follow this account.

I'll check if you really did this rule. Magfo-follow back din ako. Don't worry, you can unfollow this account after all of this.  It's up to you if you unfollow this account when this bookclub come to an end.

If you're done, just comment inline 'done'. --->

Kindly vote every part of this book.

It isn't that hard to click the star button right? Mahalaga ito para naman makilala ang bookclub na ito at ng sa gayon makatulong ito sa iba pang mga manunulat.

●Be active.

This doesn't mean that you have to be active 24/7. What I am trying to imply is that you have to be active by simply checking the updates of this bookclub in order for you to be updated.

Please do participate.

Kung ayaw mo palang magparticipate sa mga tasks at activities dito e 'di sana 'di ka nalang sumali. You're expected to do the tasks, so please for your own sake, participate.

Be sure to do your task on time.

I'll set the deadline for every task and you must do the task before the clock stops on ticking. Upon joining this bookclub, you must be accountable for your own actions. Be responsible and do your task on time!

Don't hesitate to complain.

Kung hindi nagawa ng maayos ng ka-partner or ka-groupmate mo ang task niya, don't hesitate to complain. Just pm this account and let's settle down the problem. Kung may karapatan ka, ipaglaban mo!

Any objections or violent reactions?
Just comment down below.

Next is the application form. --->