Chapter 1: Take My Breath Away

God.....Senior Year, can it get any better? 

I mean Summer was great, I have a girlfriend name Quinn Fabray, speaking of her, we broke up!, I kinda drink all summer,  and hung out with Puckerman, GayBlaine, LadyHummel, Finn Hudson, Berry, and so other people. Oh also my family. I've been kinda addicted to Cigarettes and Drugs, I'm trying to stop for the whole summer..But I just can't, Quinn tried to help but I pushed her away, (sighs). I wish I can stop, I wish I can meet someone who will truly love me and tell me that Drugs and Cigarettes are bad. Here I am, Walking down the halls, with my Cheerio's Uniform on, Gladly I didn't do drugs this morning I usually do, I walk down the halls and everyone is looking at me like a dead cat. 

"Baby, you look fine!" James Clair shouted, I scoffed and walked again, Boys whistles at me, How the hell am I that hot?, Then... ms.Pillbury goes up to me. 

"Hi Santana, here's your first period." She gave me a paper, I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at it.

History Class.

Oh Thank you Sweet Jesus, I sarcastically smiled at her and walked to my classroom. I shook my hair and go to my chair at the corner in the back, I sighed and sit down.

"Hello Mckinley Students, My name is Ms.Carina Franco, and i'll be your History Teacher for the whole year." She says, My jaw dropped and smiled. 

Damn, she hot.

What the fuck Santana? you that crazy?, you just can't court a teacher. She looks 30, And I know it's not my true love, I guess I admire her.

"Oh by the way, we have a new student. Her name Is Brittany S. Pierce, come Brittany." She says, Brittany stood up and walks to her. She looks nervous.

"H-hi..My name is Brittany S. Pierce, I love playing the Violin and the Piano. oh, and i'm a nerd." She stutters out, Everyone..kinda smiled.

"That's cool." a girl says, Brittany smiled. "Okay Brittany, you can sit down, to the back of the corner, empty seat beside Santana Lopez." Ms.Franco says, She nods and simply went back to her chair.

Huh...Brittany S. Pierce, wow she looks..

HOT.

I mean don't get me wrong, she probably works out!, she's not like any other nerd like Artie, she doesn't wear one, she wears good clothes...she's normal. 

"Hi..I'm Brittany." She sits down, I smiled. "Hi.." She says,  she smiles back and looks on the board.

you're so ravishing..

It's been 30 minutes since I smiled to Brittany, for the whole 30 minutes...I just stared at her secretly, I didn't even know what was the topic of our class, I chuckled a lot when she makes a move, but I do it quietly, and in a piece of paper I wrote this:

Eres deslumbrante..

I quickly throw it at Brittany, it made her startle, she opens it and confusingly smiled. She looked at me and I winked at her. 

After Class,

She got out of her seat first and I followed her through the hall ways, until she stopped, she turns back and she looks at me. 

"Why are you following me?" She says chuckling, I chuckle back and I walk closer to her.

"I'm Santana, Santana Lopez." I reach my hand to her, She smiles and shook my hand. "Brittany Pierce."

I think she's the one, wait is she? I really don't know..Her touch made me tremble in the inside. 

"I suppose you are a cheerleader." She says, I looked away and chuckle. "Yeah...well I guess I like doing it- I don't know, But I like singing more.." I stutter out, She chuckles and smiles. 

"Wow, I know 2 facts about you now." She says, I looked up at her. God, you have a sweet voice.

"May I get 2 facts about you too?" I say, She hums and shook her head a 'no'. Wait, why not?

"That's unfair." I say, She smiles and simply walks back away from me. "Well, you gotta find out." She says, and walks away from me. I laugh and sighed.

"You took my breath away, Brittany Pierce." I say.

(A/N: Hope you guys like the first chapter, please comment down.)