Rockelle X Venom: Bad Blob

"Venom put me down! Im trying to do it myself!" The small neko whines as shes lifted to reach the top shelf. Eddie decided it was a good idea to put her chocolate stash on top shelf, since he knew she couldnt reach it.

"We want to help you. Tiny you cannot reach without help." Venom responded as he pats her head. "Who ya calling tiny you big blob?! Not fair!" She whines, grabbing the chocolate and sighing. Venom chuckles. "Alls fair in love and war."

Venom places her on the ground and Rockelle huffs. "I would thank chu but you called me tiny. I am not tiny!" She exclaimed, stomping her feet. "So you prefer short? Perhaps midget?" Rockelle gasps at the two names, squishing the blobs face. "'Neither chu meanie!" She said, sticking her tongue out at Venom.

"Alright, alright, settle down children. You both always argue." Eddie said, leaning against the doorway. "He called me tiny though!" She whines, Eddie picking her up and kissing her forehead. "Hush. You have your chocolate dont you?"

Rockelle gives a slow nod. "Then dont complain love. Besides Venom is a parasite anyway." He sticks his tongue out at the blob, making the blob smack onto his face. "I am not a parasite!" It said, sinking into his skin. Thank god Eddie had iron grip on Rockelle.

{This is a hella short chapter but a bigger series is coming later on! Enjoy this short one shot!}