twenty four

(Y/n)'s POV

First HYDRA, and now this? Give me a break. Quill got into the front seat and lifted off and flew into the air.

How did Tony get onto this planet so fast? This was all so surreal. We flew through space for a while, and then the talking started.

"So. (Y/n). Who are you? What are your powers and such?" Quill asked.

"Um, it's a long story. But, I was kidnapped by an opposing force and they gave me powers. I can fly, shoot power from my hands, I have super speed and super strength, and, uh, telekinesis. I think I hit everything," I said. Quill's has dropped.

"Woah, okay. You sound like someone we came across one time when we were, you know, saving the Galaxy," Quill said.

"Who?" I asked.

"I don't know her name. She was a blonde, though. Kinda hot," Quill said with a smirk. Gamora smacked his head.

We landed on a planet, and it was very dark and had a purple hue in the air.

"Is this Titan?" I asked.

"No. This is Knowhere," Gamora said, opening the door.

"Where?" I asked, stepping off of the ship.

"Knowhere. A planet," Drax said. Thor laughed.

"You think this is funny?" Quill asked.

"Fools. We need a weapon to kill Thanos. Me, tree, and the rabbit are going to go get one. Goodbye," Thor said, walking to the back of the ship. He climbed onto a pod, followed by Rocket and Groot, and took off, flying away from us.

"Traitor!" I yelled.

"Shh. Thanos could be here. Let's go," Gamora said, walking into a crater. There was a building there, and she quietly entered it. I entered after her, and the others followed me.

"Where is the Reality Stone?!" A deep voice boomed through the building.

"I... I don't have it," a whiny voice said.

"I know you're lying. Give it to me!" The other voice boomed. We hid behind some crates. The building was dimly lit, and it was hard to see.

I peered around the crate to see a tall purple man with a golden glove on. The glove had a purple and blue stone on two of the knuckles.

"I'm not lying! I traded it," the whiny voice said.

"That's the collector," Quill whispered to me. I nodded and turned to him.

"You're powerful right?" He asked. I nodded.

"You distract him. You may not be able to defeat him alone, but that's where we come in," Quill explained. Suddenly, we heard a scream from where Thanos was.

The Collector was dead on the ground, and Thanos now had a red stone on his glove.

Suddenly, in a fit of rage, Gamora ran out with a knife, and stabbed Thanos in the arm. He turned around, unbothered.

"Hello, Gamora. Nice to see you again," he said, pulling the knife out of his arm.

"Now," Quill whispered. I stood up and hopped on the crate.

"What are you? Another human?" Thanos asked, shoving Gamora out of his way.

"You better not mess with me, you wrinkly asshole," I said with a smirk. He smiled at me.

"A child. How cute," he said, raising his arm.

"(Y/n), no!" Gamora yelled, jumping in front of me. Thanos shoved her out of the way once again, and closed his fist.

The purple stone glowed, and suddenly, I was flung into a pod. The door of the pod was closed, and I was trapped.

"You dumbass!" I yelled, smashing through the glass.

"(Y/n)! Stop!" Quill yelled. I turned around, only to be punched in the face by Thanos.

"There's no defeating me now, child," he said. He grabbed Gamora by her arm, and teleported out of the building.

"Bastard!" Quill yelled, throwing his blaster at the wall. I felt paralyzed. I had never been punched so hard.

Suddenly, the woman with the antenna walked over to me. I never learned her name.

She touched my arm with her soft hand, and all of my pain faded away.

"How did you do that?" I asked, sitting up.

"I can heal. I am Mantis," she said. I smiled, and she helped me stand up.

"I'm gonna kill him," Quill said, stomping out of the building. Mantis, Drax, and I followed him out to the ship.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"Titan. It's the only other place he could be," Drax said as he climbed onto the ship.

"Isn't that where Peter is?" I asked.

"I'm right here," Quill said. I sighed.

"No. Peter Parker. He's with Stark?" I asked.

"Ah, the spider related man. Yes, he's there," Drax said. I felt happiness rise up in me. I missed him so much.

"Sit back and relax. This may take a while," Quill said, sitting in front of the wheel.

(Three Hours Later)

"Okay, we're here," Quill said.

"Why aren't you landing?" I asked. We were still going full speed.

"Landing is for chumps," Quill said. Then, he crash landed.

"What the FUCK WAS THAT?" I asked, crawling out of the ship, that was now in the ground.

"The coolest landing ever," Quill said, crawling out behind me.

"That was not cool," Drax said. Mantis nodded.

We heard yelling from about fifty feet away. Peter and Tony! I quickly flew over to them and handed behind them.

I quietly crept behind Peter, and then hugged him.

"What the- (Y/n)!" Peter yelled, happily. He was wearing a new suit, and he looked so cute. He hugged me, and I hugged back. 

"Yeah, sure, wait for us," Quill said, walking up behind me.

"Sorry. Anyways, this is Peter Quill, Mantis, and Drax," I said, pointing to them.

"Who are you?" I heard a deep and smooth voice say.

"Uh, hi? I'm (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)," I said, turning towards the voice. I saw a man with a cape and golden necklace on.

"Interesting. I'm Stephen Strange. Do you, by any chance, have powers?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" I asked.

"I sensed them. You're very powerful, (Y/n)," Stephen said, walking away.

"You are," Peter said. I smiled and leaned in, kissing him. His hands held my waist close to his, and my arms went around his neck.

"Get a room!" Quill yelled. Tony shot him a glare, and shoved him to the ground.

"Continue. It's cute," Tony said, smiling.