Chapter: 8

THREE YEARS LATER

"Cora I have to go", Jasper said looking around the field we were in.

"I know but why do they have to come after you, and why can't I come with you?", I asked.

"Because I killed a werewolf that was trying to hurt you, and I don't want you to get hurt".

"Ok but Jasper I'm going to miss you".

"I know I am going to miss you to sweetheart", he said leaning in to give me one last kiss.

"Just remover to get vampires secret. I don't want the same thing that happened to you to happen to someone else", he said Turing and running away.

I feel to the ground crying I couldn't believe he actually left. He saved my life three years ago, made me a vampire, and now he is gone.

I only had to options now to either go live in silence in Jaspers cabin or go back to town. I decided to go back toward town it would get me over Jasper faster.

JASPER'S POV

As I ran away from Cora I let my self cry for the first time in years. I couldn't believe I left her after I saved her life and made her just like me.

The next thing I know is there is a werewolf behind me. All of I sudden I just stop running, my mind decided that if I can't live with Cora I don't want to live at all.

THE END