1

Annie's P.O.V.

"He is so hot." Jayden said as the four of us stared at Matt Sato the hottest guy at our school.

"It's not fair for someone to be that gorgeous." Sydney said smiling at him.

Yes, me, Anna, Jayden, and are drooling over a boy who would never notice us. But, whatever. We are fine just think about what could happen. This is what we always do when school is over.

"Will you girls stop staring at that tool?" Carson asked us rolling his eyes as him, Jill, and Luke sat down at our table.

But on the other hand the boys are not so happy with giving a guy who never talks to us more attention the to the guys who put up talking with us.

Also Jill, because she swings the other way.

"No." The four of us said at the same time not taking our eyes off of him. He was hanging out with the other football players and cheerleaders.

"Come on, we've been you friends since fourth grade and Matt just moved here last year." Luke complained.

"Exactly, we've given you enough of our time. Let the new boy get some now." Sydney said.

"Actually, Syd. I wanted to ask you something." Carson said nervously.

"Uh-huh." Syd said nodding but clearly not paying attention.

"Sydney, hey are you listening to me?" He asked frowning his eyebrows.

"Honestly, no. Not at all." She said still starring at Matt.

"Fine, just for get it." Carson said frustrated and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Wait, no no. Shit, what just happened?" Sydney said finally snapping back into reality. "Did I just fuck things up with him?"

"Most definitely." Luke said with no emotion ending with him getting a punch by each one of us girls and a few more from me.

"Ow, Annie. I get it, I need to be more sensitive." Luke said blocking my punches.

Yeah, I have a little problem with violence ever since my older brother Caleb died 6 years ago. Somehow I always get into fights, I usually win though so I don't really see the problem.

But I do get a lot of detentions because of it. But my parents understand me and my anger. But I did used to cut myself and they had to help me and I haven't done it in a few months.

I only have one escape and that is dance. I love dance and I've been doing it for years and years. Caleb used to come to my meets and watch when my parents couldn't make it.

"We're pretty sure Carson was finally gonna ask you out until you crushed his little heart." Luke said to his sister.

"Thanks bro, for making me feel worse." Syd said rolling her eyes and went to go find Carson.

"No prob sis, anytime." Luke yelled after her making me giggle a little.

"Oh right, girls dance practice is canceled for today." Sydney said.

"Ugh, why. Regionals are less then two months away." I complained.

"But then doesn't that give us plenty of time?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, but we have to beat Power Surge or they'll rub it in our faces forever." Jayden said annoyed.

I hate Power Surge mostly because Alexa Lee. Lexi. She is Power Surge's team captain. She is also the most popular girl in the whole school and coincidentally dating Matt and doesn't let me forget it.