🎉 Bonus Chapter - Happy Birthday! 🎉

Kiddo_Star - Baccha, belated happy birthday. I guess giving you belated birthday gifts has become a tradition of mine these days. Forgive me for the late post as well as enjoy the sweet little surprises you have stored in this update as you read. I love you so much!! 😘😘

#Not_Proof_Read

~*~

Khushi ran around the house as if she had wheels on her legs. Arnav sat on the sofa keeping a careful watch on his wife as well as the kids who were crawling on the ground and playing with their toys.

"Khushi, calm down! Why are you running around like this? You're going to exert yourself."

"Arnavji, I'm telling you already. You don't get to stop me today. I have important works and nothing is done." Khushi went from warning Arnav to muttering to herself as she counted the works pending, her eyes widening with each finger folded on count.

"Stop! Stop! Your eyes will pop out if you widen your eyes anymore."

"All because of you, Arnavji. You didn't let me do anything while I've been telling you that I have somethings to work on before the sun sets. Everything is your mistake." She hit him on his chest making him Arnav look at her with wide eyes.

"Excuse me!?" He couldn't be more bewildered. He looked behind to see their family watching them both as if they were some daily soap actors and they're enacting a live show in front of them.

"Guys!" He waved his hands at them seeing them just watching. "I'm glad we are entertaining you, but I could use some help here." He made a duh expression as he saw for some help. But as if distracted by something all started looking somewhere other than him making him blurt out his favorite phrase.

"What the!"

"Yeah yeah, what the! Your vehicle is struck at what the, nothing after that." Khushi's irritation was palable while all Arnav could show is cluelessness because he is certainly clueless of everything happening. "As if he's some majesty.. Laad Governor!"

"Dammit woman! Atleast tell me what's happening in the house."

"PARTY!!" She screamed from the kitchen before she disappeared into it.

"What the! Party? Where? When? What?"

"Arnav Bitwa," he looked behind as Amma started speaking. "It is Shreya bitiya's birthday today. So she is planning to throw a party for her." She explained patiently not able to withstand her Arnav Bitwa's plight anymore.

"But without the birthday girl, how?" Arnav could literally scratch his head.

"Someone remembered me?!" All turned around to see Dr. Shreya Patel standing at the entrance in all her glory wearing a black top, faded blue jeans and with sunglasses perched on top of her head.

Everyone smiled at the girl who came to mean so much to them since a couple of years. Mama and Mami are aware of Shreya when she visited them for Payal's marriage a few months back.

"It's a surprise, Shreya, how are you?" Arnav greeted her warmly as he gave her a side hug.

"Maybe that should be happy birthday, Jiju?" Shreya pouted at him accusingly.

Arnav smirked at her in a 'you-know-me' way making her pout more. The family members gathered around her wishing her and blessing her.

"You leave him, Munchkin. He doesn't know the basic manners that a human should know. How will he wish a happy birthday?" Khushi intervened glaring at Arnav as she gave a wide smile and bear hug to Shreya.