Game on...

I glanced around on 23 plates stood a child ages 12-18 and I have to kill them if I want to avenge Suzy and earn my parents affection. I glanced at Glimmer a stupid, big and fake smile plastered on her face. I continued to count down in my head 5-4-3-2-1...everything seemed to go quiet as 24 kids ran in all different direction I headed to the Cornucopia. The shelf of weapons was my target I glanced around at the murders taking place a mere feet away. I grabbed knives stuffing them in the pockets of my pants until I could croectly placce them later on I grabbed the silver stain-less steel light-weight spear and a machete I spotted the girl from district 9 her red hair in a pony tail she was glancing around nervously. Idiot your supposed to just grab the pack and go. I quickly sneak up behind her and slit her throat leaving her lifeless body then I spotted him my number one target. Noah Ming. I grabbed his jacket and then tripped hi slitting his throat while doing so. I broght up my machete "Game on" I whispered before stabbing his chest killing him I removed the machete and ran for the forset until I would meet back here in the Cornucopia with my fellow allies the Careers.

Authors note: I'm sorry it's so short but it really is meant to be about Marvel's first victims. It is thought that Marvel killed the girl from nine but in the movie he is seen killing "Noah" in that way