ChaeKura

A/N: I love ChaeKura so much even though Kkura-chan's an international playgirl. (Please don't watch AKB48 gay moments.)

P.S: Sakura will appear like what she was in Crow's Blood in this chapter. (P.S: If you're squeamish I highly recommend to not watch it. Just look up some of her images there and you'll be fine with that.)

This will have a bit of graphic content.

~~~

"My Property"

~~~

Sakura

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP!" A girl managed to grab a piece of a broken mirror and sliced my cheek.

Blood started to drip from the wound. I held my bleeding cheek before taking my hand off seeing all the blood all over my fingers. I looked at her as if I was a predator that found it's prey.

"Stay away from her." I said coldly to a student who liked MY Chaeyeon.

"She's my friend! I have all the right to--"

I cut her sentence short by grabbing her hair before bashing her skull on the school's bathroom floor making the blood go all over the place.

"You won't be able to do any contact with her anymore." I grinned a little.

I washed my bloody fingertips along with my left cheek before leaving the place.

Finally, I wouldn't have to deal with anyone stealing her from me.

I heard giggling by the locker room, it was Chaeyeon... with a girl who looks like her. Chaeryoung isn't it? I mustn't hurt her..

"See you around sis!" She waved at her sibling before walking towards my direction.

"Oh Saku-chan, what brings you here?"

"O-Oh n-nothing."

"Okay...? See you in class later." She started to walk away.

I looked at her as she walked down the hallway, isn't she just perfect?

I continued to watch her with a smile plastered onto my face, until a girl interlocked her arm with Chaeyeon.

Who is she?

What is she doing?

Why is she trying to take my Chaeyeon away?

"Yah! Chaeyeon-unnie! Didn't I tell you to hangout with me for today?" I gritted my teeth together. She seemed familiar, I guess I shouldn't hurt this person as well.

"Yah! Minjoo-yah, isn't Yujin with you always?"

"Oh, no. She's hanging out with Yena, as usual. She isn't noticing me that much anymore." She isn't a threat, she's taken.