6.

Nicki Minaj

Today I had my Queen Radio Show to get ready for. My special guest Tyga would be joining me on air to speak our song "Dip" and also a few more other things. I got my makeup ready, my hair was all done and my outfit was good to go. Tyga walked into the booth and we got started with the show. We talked much about our song but it soon turned messy. Tyga threw some shots at his ex. I hated that bitch anyway so I didn't mind it at all. I decided to get even messier than him and dish some tea on Cardi. I was still pissed at the fact she even thought about staying with Offset. So for revenge I told everyone all the dirt on her. That bitch only made it because of three things. Sympathy, Payola, and her sad life story which know one gives a fuck about. But anyway, I dished everything on what really went down at New York Fashion Week.

"So Rah Ali ran up to Cardi and literally hit her in the head about ten times no lie" Nicki held her hands up

"Mmmm" Tyga shook his head

"Those were the hardest hits I've ever heard in my life" Nicki said

"I was even mad at Rah like yo" Nicki said turning to Tyga

"I wish bitches would stop being so obsessed with me like leave me alone!" Nicki screamed

"You was trying to get at my camera for recording and tried to take his camera" Nicki said

I continued on with my show till it was over. I thanked Tyga for coming on my show and of course social media was in a frenzy over my comments, but they were indeed true. They can take it or leave it and they know it's true, my real fans know what's up. Later on in the day little Ms. you know who decides to clap back at me. This bitch made eleven videos on me, guess I'm that important to her after all. I sat down on my pink couch and watched her keeping running her mouth about me and how she passed up songs for me and deals with clothing brands. Girl Bye! I've collaborated with better people and things, I laughed to myself. It took everything inside of me not to pick up my phone and give that bitch a piece of my mind but I held back. Cardi was ranting and being upset but I lived for this. I think she makes herself look bad every time.

"She actually think's she's winning this argument huh?" Nicki asked herself

I put out a few tweets addressing the foolishness and Cardi replied a bit and that was that. It was midnight in LA and I had no time for it. I had countless award shows to attend and the last thing I needed on my mind was a little girl on me. I just wanted to drag her on her knees in front of me and tell her who the fuck I am but anyway, I have better things to deal with. I called Quavo I needed to let some things off my chest to him since I seriously didn't want to deal with Cardi.

"Quavo tell that bitch not to speak o my name again?" Nicki said rolling her eyes

"You need to talk to Offset" Quavo responded

"Whoa okay, first you don't take up for me when that bitch was going in on me before the Motorsport thing, then you make some diss track talking crap about me and now this?" Nicki said

"Exactly, like I said before if you were my girl I would take up for you but you not so see ya" Quavo said

"Well I hope you're having fun with that whore you're with now and just so you know I got with her before you, she's only with you to spite me" Nicki laughed hanging up the phone

I can't really believe that idiot actually got with Quavo just to spite me. I mean she could've done better than Quavo but then again maybe she couldn't considering I was the best thing going for her ass.