Chapter 2 U.A Entrance Exam

Start from the beginning

'Why am I calling him kid? He's the same age as me. I think.'

"Hey, are leg ok? Also, hi. What's your name?"

??, "My name is Kirishima Ejiro and what you did back there was so cool, you sneezed a 0 pointer away and that thing must be heavy. My leg is fine, thanks for asking though. So what's your name?"

"I'm Yamada (y/n), well bye Kiri, I have to find my friend."

I wave bye and I go off to find Shinso. 'He's in the same area so I think I can find him.' Found him. I run up to him, "hey Shinso," then we boarded the bus. I sat next to Shinso then Kirishima comes in and sits next to me. Then the bus started to move, "So, Shinso, how many robots did you destroy?"

Shinso, "Well, my quirk wasn't affecting the robots, so."

"Oh"

"So Kirishima, how many robots did you destroy?"

Kiri, "i don't know really. I got 64 points though."

Reader, "Lucky, I only got 36 points. Also, Kirishima meet my friend Shinso, Shinso meet kirishima."

They both went and said, "Hey"

"So, Shinso, what's your quirk?"

Shinso, "My quirk lets me control minds if they answer my question, I can also make it so if people answer my question, they won't be brainwashed. So what's your quirk (y/n)."

"Wow, your quirk seems so cool. My quirk is called 'Voice' it makes my voice really loud and I can't control it, that's why I have this thing in my face." Pause and silence, "So kirishima, whats your quirk?"

Kiri, "Mine is called, harden, I can make my skin and hair for some reason as hard as a rock." Then he hardened his skin and it was really jagged and pointy. Then we made it to the outside of the exam area and it was the afternoon.

"Bye"

'Wait a moment.'

I ran back to Kiri.

"Can I have your phone number please?" [is dying because of tiredness]

He types it in your phone and gives it back.

"Thanks, bye."

Then I went home to see Mr. Screaming banana talking to caterpillar. I sneak over to them and I jump on them which surprised them.

Dad, "(Y/n) you scared me." I laugh at that comment.

Dad, "So how many robots did you scream at?"

"I don't know, but all I know is that I have 36 points, and I sneezed away a 0 pointer."

When I said that, Duncle Aizawa walks up to me and pats my head and gave me a (f/c) sleeping bag.

"Duncle Aizawa, why do I need a sleeping bag?"

Duncle, "Duncle???? What's that? Also the sleeping bag, you just need it. You always look like you need sleep."

"Well, Duncle is Dad and Uncle squished together. Also, thanks for the sleeping bag. I hope I can get into U.A with my score and bring my sleeping bag with me and go into the class with it."

Time skip to the day we get the letter.

Dream

Wow, I'm in U.A cool, and it looks like my friend are there and dad is teaching English and Aizawa is teaching something-"(Y/N) YOUR LETTER TO U.A IS HERE!"