The Date (The End part 1)

Lilah's P.O.V.

Max and Mia almost screamed at the video of them kissing. I tried to hold in my laughter. I just took Joey's hand and said "Come on we got a date!" as the two flustered love birds followed our lead. We all got in the car as joey drove. We arrived at a beautiful park with fairy lights hanging from the trees and a blue and pink checkered picnic blanket with joey placing a basket of food right on top we all sat down me a little flustered by the wonderful scene like the sunset because of it being autumn and it setting earlier. It was wonderful and had to be one of the most romantic things anyone has ever done for me! It was almost...prefect. I then heard the ring of Mia's phone. "Guys I have to take this" she grabs max's hand and pulled him away from us "were going to follow them, right?" Joey asks "yep." I respond watching as the two continue to walk. We run behind them and watch silently. "Okay mission on lake road near the subway. Ready?" Mia asks turning to max "Okay lets go" they run into a hotel nearby and me and Joey swiftly follow. When they come out their outfits matched the dark sky. Me and joey watch as they jump rooftops like ninjas. When they got to the subway they mentioned there were people with guns holding hostages. Mia and Max jumped into action. The entire group of hostages clapped and cheered at the hero's who saved them that's when Mia spotted us. She grabbed max and pointed to us before they both ran and we followed. We finally got caught up when Mia grabbed us "don't follow us" she whispered. I looked at what max had. Two ninja suits like Mia and Max's. "Here you can help. I know you want to" I took the dark blue suit and Joey took the black one. We got to the hotel and changed when Mia told us to followed her lead. "We have a mission and a choice to make" I nodded "we can go and try to save the world with your help right now but you could die." "Wait save the world from what?" I asked "Wait and see" I gave her a small glare "Or we could train you to be like us, warriors but it could take months and a lot of effort. I mean you could also not get dragged into this if that's what you choose. Pick carefully"

I'm going to let you guys decide...

1. Go right now

2. Train

3. Leave

Please put who you want to make that choice
Example: 1 (Lilah)
Or: 2 joey plz!
Or something like that! Thanks for your support! CookieCat🍪