☆ bakery ☆

Anitta:
Mornings aren't my things. I hate waking up in the morning because I am really tired. I work 2 jobs . I got fired at my other job the bar. I quit I hated going to that job every day ? I only work at the flower shop and bakery. The bakery shop from 6-6 and flower shop from 7-10 . I miss my mom everyday and Juan . I have never felt so alone in my life. I hear my alarm and get up quickly and start changing to go to work . I grab my phone and head out of the door.  I got to the bakery and I saw Alejandro good morning I tell him he looked at me and said good morning ani I look at him and said hope we don't have a busy day today. He looked at me and said yea. I then said to him are u gonna make the bread should I do the cookies. He look at me and said do the cookies and I'll do the bread I look at him and said okay . I say Alejandro putting the bread in the oven and he told me hey are you still working at the flower shop i look at him and said yea . Then he said dad said he'll pay you more if you leave the flower shop so you can work her full time . I look at him and said are u serious. He said ya I'm serious well I kind of convinced him. I put the powder down and ran to him I hugged him thank you thank you ale. I was so happy .

 I stop hugging Alejandro and I said thank u

I stop hugging Alejandro and I said thank u .
I got back to making the cookies. I still couldn't believe what he told me . I put my headphones on and started listening to the song I wrote.

Sabes, aun recuerdo esa vez que te vi
Yo no entiendo cuanto tiempo yo viví sin ti
Eres, ese reflejo que quiero mirar
Toda la vida que me hace falta para continuar

De ti yo quiero saber
No hay mas tiempo que perder
Tienes el fuego que me castiga
Mi sed te anhela, nunca te olvida
De ti yo quiero tener
Una noche tocar tu piel
Y ya no aguanto mas esta espera
Tu alma y tu cuerpo son mi condena
Alejandro:
Why I told anitta that she was gonna get a full time job here she go so happy . I like to see her happy . I hate seeing her sad. She always lightens my day even when I'm sad. I really like anitta but I don't have the guts to tell her that . I'm scared she'll reject me. Anitta hasn't dated anyone that I know. I told my dad if she can get a full time job here and he said he would think about it and this morning he told me yes. I was doing the bread and then I heard anitta singing
Wow she had an amazing voice every time I hear her sing I am amazed. Hello I hear some one say .i look up and it was my dad. Hello dad I look at him and hugged him . Wow he looked at anitta I told him I know . He started clapping anitta looked up . And said sorry She said it fine my dad said you sing amazing mija . She said thank u . She thanked my dad about giving her the job.
Anitta:
Later that day I went home took nap . The next day I woke up and I decided to go see if I could rent a small home. I started saving all my money for over these past few months and i think I could get my own place . Istarted to walk down the street .

I found a small apt a little home I was so happy that I could live there and not with Mrs

I found a small apt a little home I was so happy that I could live there and not with Mrs. Consuelos she is a really nice lady but she can be really nosy . I was excited I could move in a week . I was happy I finally had my own place.