Moira-@Moira7

Old writing: 2012, a fan fiction

It was another foggy night in London. I was tired of school, because my best friend Freddy had a fight with me. It felt awful.

I arrived to my house all wet, angry and sad at the same time. My sister Eleanor was waiting for me at the door, she looked concerned because my face was obviously not normal.

"What happened?" she asked "You know what day is today right?"

"Nothing, just a bad day, erm... some day of november?" I said still down.

"Today is november 25th! Your birthday my dear! Niall's here, and also your friends!"

"It is? Then he didn't even said happy birthday! God I hate him! Wait... Our brother's here?" I finally had some good news.

"Yes, and also your friends! But who do you hate?" she asked concerned.

"I'll tell you later... Let me just say hi to my brother and friends"

I entered my house and as my sister said Niall was there, and also my mates Kiana, Elenor, Marta, Lisa and Fer, I was really happy to see them. Lisa was my best since middle school, then Kiana and Elenor joined, and we just met Marta and Fer. Kiana always had a crush on my brother, so she was always shy when he was around, but she wasn't that lost, my brother is quite handsome.

My mum bought a cake, and my mates started singing happy birthday to me, but I wasn't really excited, and they inmediately noticed.

"Moira, make a wish honey!" Eleanor said when she got the cake close to me.

"I wish I could be a princess, and I had a real prince charming on my side..." I thought to myself, though I knew that wasn't ever going to happen.

My mum gave us a little piece of cake, except for Niall, he had a huge piece of cake, but then I received a text from Freddy:

"HBD!" was all the text said, I got really pissed so I went to the park running, and my siblings and mates followed me.

When I arrived I started punching the tree like if it was a person, until a boy dressed in a very odd style arrived in a chariot. He looked like he was probably making a medieval movie or something, but he was quite handsome. He had this beautiful brown hair and brown eyes, probably about eighteen or something.

"Excuse me, but why is a beautiful lady like you punching a tree?" he asked confused.

"I just had a really bad day, and the worst is that today is my birthday..."

"Do not feel like that my fair lady. May I ask your name?" he said.

"My name is Moira, yours? Hey, you don't need to speak like that anymore..." I said

"Speak like what? My name is Liam Payne, enchanted to meet you" he said kissing my hand.

My siblings and mates arrived and looked at Liam as if he was an alien. I just smiled, because the boy seemed sweet.

"Who's this lad?" Niall asked

"I just met him" I said blushing "His name is Liam Payne..."

"May I ask this beautiful lady and her companions to take you to my castle to meet my partners?" Liam asked me.

"Yeah sure..."

"You will be delighted to see it" he said winking, then helped climb in his chariot, and then my other mates except Kiana and Niall, because Niall helped Kiana climb up.

The chariot left the park and I realized there where no streets anymore, like if we were back to the medieval time. After a long way we arrived to the tower of London, but it looked different, like if people still lived there. We entered the castle and Liam guided us to a little room where treeother boys were waiting for Liam.