Chapter 11: 3 bull's-eye.

It was 1:15 when I have my archery lesson. The archery teacher is Mr Park and he told us to fix our bow and take a few arrows. Everyone did as he said. I reached out for a bow which was wooden brown and have some patterns encraved on it. Well, you might not know that the bow actually belonged to me. Back in Jeju, I am on the school's archery team. This bow was given by my late granmother as a gift since I won a competition . As I was about to take it, someone else took it. "Excuse me but that bow was mine." I said. I looked out and found out that it was Kris.

→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

{Kris's P.O.V}

Why is she reaching out for my bow? And why is she in archery? Oh I know. She must have kept this away from that nosy Tao. "Excuse me but that bow was mine." she said.  She looked kinda shocked when she saw me.  " But this was mine. " I snapped. Wait,the pattern of the bow looks a little different. I took a closer look and saw that the bow had a snake encraved on it.  How would she have a bow like mine? "How did you get this bow?" I asked. " I got it from my granny. " she said. Granny? "Is it granny kim?" " Why yes." she said. Granny kim is my granddad's friend and gramps actually made a bow for her. "Are you ok? Earth to Kris."  "Yes, lets go." I said.

===========================

{Still Kris's P.O.V }

She is so amazing! She scored 3 bull's-eye. And she rarely shoot her arrow out of range. Wow. I heard that she was in her ex school's archery team. No wonder...
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! ^-^
Sorry for being sooooo late to update.... I'm so sorry to be late. ㅠ_ㅠ Thanks for all the reads. I realise that I have like 60/70 ++ readers . Thank you. But still,please comment on my story on how you think about my story and what do you think that I can do to improve. Thank you.
-Panda