"Sorry ma'm white is only for professionals" the worker said, i just watched them interact. "What if i was a professional..." she smirked running her fingers through her hair looked like to me she was flirting but ian even gon trip. "You gon have to show me sum before i give dem to you" he smirked back "oh yeah?" she raised her brow leaning even more on the counter. That shit pissed me off i just left the counter and went to the bench to put on my skates, she gon see whats up later she wanna play games huh...

I finished putting on my skates about to get up but lana came and stood inbetween my legs, her skates were already on she seemed tall as fuck. "Why'd you leave me" she said looking down at me making em look up. "Fuck you mean why'd i leave you, you on sum bullshit guh" i stood up hovering over her and looking down, she was now looking up at me. "Bullshit? shut up you get mad over anything" "Who mad" i said softly tilting my head looking at her "You" she said also tilting her head, i laughed licking my lips bringing my hands to her arm pulling on it gently "Dont play wimmie Lana" i stared in her eyes, speaking in a serious tone. She stared back before pulling her arm back. "Dont play wit me kentrell" she stared right back at me, Ion care she was the one for me period she not scared to talk back to me and doesnt act different she the same when people around and when we alone. Jania wont nothing like that shit was annoying.

Ian know what to say back to her so i kissed her, she kissed me back brushing her tongue on my lip then bitting down on it. This girl was a shy freak, finna get the freak outta her soon... it was risky kissing her in a public place i know people were watching but fuck it. We pulled away and she was smiling hard, i just took her hand and we walked to the ice rink "Hold me kentrell, ima fall" she whined taking small steps on the ice holding my hand i was wobbly on my own feet and she wanted me to hold her "Slime every person for themselves ya hurd" i told her letting go of her she screamed because she was about to fall but she grabbed my arm pulling on my jacket "Ayy lana you finna make me fall" i tried to skate away from her but she wouldn't let go"You stretching my shit out" i laughed "ion care whats more important my life or yo fucking jacket" she grabbed onto the railings leaning against it "Yo life.." i stuck out my tongue flicking it going infront of her and grabbing her hips she smirked leaning back some more "Come here" "uh uh" she said not leaning forward, i tugged on her waist again making her lean forward now. "You a real deal slime" "We been knew baby" she gave me the 'mhmmm' look i shook my head laughing.

"Say yall loved up over hea huh" Boomer said holding his camera to us, Lana immediately hid her face in my chest holding my arm. "Oh she hiding hiding nie" Big b said making me laugh "Go away boomer" I threw up my usual signs looking at the camera "Aint noone safe 4KT ya hurd" after i did that boomer moved the camera from us going his own way around the rink. "Ay lets go round this bitch, im cold as a bitch standing in one spot" i told her grabbing her hand, she held my hand and we started to skate round the rink.

Lana monique

I was so wobbly on my feet and was trying to hold my balance, kentrell was behind me holding my waist. "you better not fall kentrell or ima go flying into the ice" i told him holding his hands that were on my waist, he leaned his chin on my shoulder laughing "Im good at this shit" as he said that he tripped and we both fell onto the ice knees first "Ooooww" i yelled, trying to get back up. "Ahahhaahahhaa you muthafuckas cant skate for shit" Three said gliding fast as fuck across the ice.

"Thats it dont come near me, you cant skate for shit trell" i pushed him smacking my lips "Im sorry" he lightly grabbed my hand talking softly, it was cute as fuck awwwh. "Awwh you cute.. its fine bubba" i stuck my tongue out. "Whatchu just call me" he laughed looking confused, i played dumb "huh? what i say" i skated backwards laughing. "You know what you said, you joced up" "You know me, ill play all day" i licked my lips.

"MAne you shudda brung Draco in dis bitch he woulda loved this shit" babyjoe said skating uo behind us, kentrell turned to face him nodding his head "i know slime but his momma say she wanna spend time with him" "That girl with him 24/7" kentrell laughed "She on like me her and her momma wont fucking wit me like that" he shrugged "Say im getting off this bitch" he wrapped his arms around his body skating off the ice rink, i watched him shaking my head. "you in loveeee" babyjoe said in a girly voice skating around me, i mugged him "dont make me push you stupid ass"

-

We had just left from Mcdonalds after we finished iceskating, we was in the van on our way back to the hotel just to chill since kentrell didn't have a show tonight we was finna leave early in the morning for his next show. Kentrell sat back in the car seat scrolling through his phone with one hand, he was on instagram and i was snooping yeah bitch wassup. His instagram looked much different to mine i dont know if that was because of him being verified but it looked better. "Why yo instagram look like that" i asked him, he looked at me with a side-eye then shrugged "Why you watching my shit" he said sounding serious but started to laugh, i rolled my eyes pushing his arm "Boy shut up, its not like im your girl for you to be hiding shit from me.." "yeah we just friends" he locked his phone slipping it in his pocket, i scrunched up my brows looking at him "Just friends?" i repeated in a confused tone "Yeah" he replied.

"Friendzoned by a nigga? damn sus" kay's loud mouth butted in "Shut yo ass up Kandy, mind yo business aint noone worried bout being friendzoned ion even want him" i mugged kentrell as i said this "Yeah aight" babyjoe said everyoen started laughing. "AYE fuck you tell Mira Lana?" Ben randomly shouted from the back of the van everyone looked to ben then to me, my heart started to beat faster "What you talm bout?" i played dumb knowing damn well what he was talking bout "You know what the fuck im talking bout you hoes cant never keep yo mouth shut huh dumbass bitch" he said smacking his lips "Excuse me?" i asked this nigga done lost his mind... "Fuck did you just call her?" kandy butted in unbuckling her seatbelt, ian had to unbuckle mine because it was already undone the moment he started talking out his neck. "Say mane why you hadda call her dat shit Ben" Kentrell said kissing his teeth.

"Because her stupid ass open her mouth too much watch her, she yeen even know what went on the other day with me three and that bitch and she gon run her mouth to mira saying i fucked" "That aint yo business who we fuck" Three said getting defensive with me, Kentrell just looked at me i broke the eye contact it was so awkward in the van i felt like all the boys were against me just because i told mira the TRUTH "Okay but we all know you did, so whats up?" kandy said tilting her neck "shut the fuck up with yo loud ass mouth, always gettin into shit that aint got nun to do with you" KD started to get irritated at kay "Dont tell me to shut the fuck up" they started to go back and forth meanwhile ben was still cursing at me, three was mad for absolutely nothing babyjoe was just watching everything with boomer and kentrell was staying quiet too letting ben speak to me however he wanted.

"You know what fuck that, thats my cousin at the end of the day nigga ima' tell her what you be doing behind her back who gon stop me? certainly not you! thank you, next!" i got on my knees shouting over the seat at ben, kentrell tried to pull me back but i jerked him off me "Chillat" he mumbled to me but i just ignored him "You know what let me out, stop this fucking van and let me out" i said turning back around and opening the door whilst the van was moving, charlie immediately stopped driving and i jumped out i felt kentrell grabbing on my top but i still managed to get out. Everyone was calling my name but i was ignoring them i was soooooo heated!

"WAIT !!! LANA" i heard kandy scream, i turned my head seeing a car coming speeding towards me...

-------------------------------------------------------

OMG DOES SHE GET HIT OR WHAT??? Find out next episode 😝....

VOTE AND COMMENT