My Immaculate Misconception

I’m just about to walk on stage, I can feel my body flinching with nerves, people screaming my name along with other unrecognizable yelps. All I see is the dark of the room with an occasional lit up phone screen. My name is Ricky Olson, I’m a 25 year old guitar player for a band called motionless in white and this is my story. Something about the stage doesn’t seem right, there is nobody around but me, that’s when I realise, I haven’t done my makeup or even bothered to put more than just a pair of board shorts on. No, this can’t be happening, surely not. The guys wouldn’t let me embarrass myself like this would they, just as I can feel a lump forming in my throat I hear a recognizable voice calling my name, its Chris. My eyes flicker open.

God he’s so handsome, even when he doesn’t have his makeup on or his eyebrows drawn on. I try to act cool and calm like I don’t notice that he’s only wearing a pair of booty shorts from the night before. None of the guys know yet that I’m well, not straight. I mean of course they know I like guys, they just don’t know how much I like guys. And Christopher well he is definitely the most attractive guy I have come across.

chris in booty shorts thing i was referring to can be seen in the photo files bitsorry its short i know this is my first time ever writing anything, might update later tonight let me know what you think