november 14, 2018

En başından başla

thought by now i would be dyin'
but your love gives me all your air

the two sat on their overly sized bed, mouths stuffed with delicious food, while a childish movie played on the large tv that sat not too far away.

"we really have to get a bed like this. it's so soft" the other just looked at her before giggling. she completely understood and even nodded to agree.

i heard your siren's call, it was beautiful
i am drowning, god, please don't save me

a new movie was playing by now, and the lovely couple was switched into a pair of night wear, cuddled under the blankets and watching it. it wasn't until a ballroom scene came on and soft music filled the quiet room, that a wife had jumped out of bed. her respected other looked back at her in curiosity.

"what are you doing?" she chuckled when she had seen the other start to sway gently.

"dance with me, love" the other smiled back as she stuck her hand out. the idea seemed immature and unneeded, but it was perfect. so with a smile, she got up and immediately allowed the other to spin her around the room.

i'm in too deep
can't touch the bottom with my feet
don't know what you did to me, i can't breathe but i'm living

the two loved the stars, and immediately took the opportunity to sit out on the balcony and look up at them. they were cuddled up on one lawn chair, staring up at the night sky that was sprinkled with bright dots.

"beautiful" she breathed.

"like you" the two then faced each other.

"too cheesy."

i'm in too deep
i never thought that you could be an underwater symphony
i can't breathe but i'm living

their lips were locked as they maneuvered their way to the bed. and when making it, their limbs were tangled tightly together. touches and kisses were placed everywhere as their only thought was on each other.

i'm in too deep
can't touch the bottom with my feet
don't know what you did to me, i can't breathe but i'm living

"i love you."

"i love you too."

i'm in too deep
ah ooh-ah-ooh-ah ×2
i'm in too deep
ah ooh-ah-ooh-ah ×3

to say their honeymoon went great, was an understatement. It was perfect.

i'm in too deep

-

this is me returning the love:

-Nevaeh

-Nevaeh