The introduction

Bucky's POV
I met Peter in Berlin when we where fighting and he scared the crap out of me when I realized he was a kid. Then after fighting Thanos I was surprised to see him in the soul realm I had to take care of that kid he was just another small Steve. He kept calling me Jesus until I told him to call me Bucky for the millionth time.  When Stark and Steve saved us his Aunt died so he came to live with Tony in the compound and because me and the rest of the team where still fugitives we stayed there to. He started calling me Uncle Bucky which I kinda liked but would never admit to him. The kid was always getting himself into dangerous situations always having me Steve Tony or Nat come save him. Tony wouldn't let him do much after being died for 4 years we all tried to convince him to stop being Spider-Man but when he "agreed" and Stark held a press conference to release the news that's Spider-Man is retiring the kid just revealed his identity putting him in more danger! We all protect him we pick him up from school and take him there, he always goes shopping with me and he is not allowed to patrol without Stark but he still does he has come back injured or I've followed him and had to save his butt a couple of times but it stays between us. Stark said he destroyed all the infinity stones but Strange still has the time stone but vision doesn't have the mind stone Stark said it was destroyed before the others I don't trust him on that I think he lost it.