•𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃•

Y/N's p.o.v
I walked down the lonely street, crunching over the fall leaves. It was the middle of November, so it was indeed cold. I shivered by the small wind that blew in my face, I hid my cold frozen hands in my coat pocket.

I walked up the dead hill, the green grass fading into yellow dead grass. You could see your breath just by breathing out your mouth, making it seem like you were smoking.

And that is what I was going to do. Just a little up the hill no one went to, there was a little peak. I had my cigarettes in one pocket and a little bottle of Fireball in my other.

As I came toward the top, I looked over to the end of the peak and seen a strawberry haired girl. She had boy cut hair, big brown coat with fur and some black leggings with old white converse. She was smoking.

I walked closer, stepping on a loud stick that made her turn around. Her blue eyes met my (e/c). She gave a small smile, making me give one back. I grew closer to her, finally hearing her speak up.

"Hey" she said, taking a puff of her cigarette. I smiled, pulling out my box and grabbing a cigarette and my lighter. She watched me light it.

"Hey" I said, my eyes fixing on the beautiful sight. Fog in the sky blocked the nice view a little. But I was too focused on how beautiful she was.

"So, you come here to smoke too?" She asked. I glanced over at her and nodded.

"Yep. Been coming here for months. Helps me think" I said. We stayed quiet for a few minutes, leaving the tension in the air.

"Why do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Smoke"

I stood there, tensing a little. I didn't wanna say but I had a feeling I could trust her. I shifted my position and began.

"Well...since I was 7, my mom and dad had been very abusive and they would always say shit like "you're worthless" or "you're a diss appointment." They always treated my brother/sister with respect but I was neglected. I've always been lonely" I said.

"Wow...I'm sorry" she said. I shrugged, dropping my cigarette on the floor. I stepped on it, putting it out.

"Yeah?" Was the last thing I said before walking away, leaving the girl there.

"I like that you're lonely" I heard her speak up. I stopped dead in my tracks, a small smile on my face.

"What?"

"I said that I like that you're lonely"

I turned to face her, seeing she had a big bright beautiful smile on her face.

"Cause I'm also lonely" she walked over to me, grabbing my hands and taking them into her warm ones. I look down at our hands and smiled real big.

"I can be lonely with you" she whispered. She slowly leaned in and I leaned in as well.
—————————
yeAH bOy, a cliffhanger ;)