Oh no

Hi

Recap: Tashan of Laksh and Janki

RagLak were having their moment, they have moved on, but this was a big hit for Janki.

Janki didn't liked the fact, that Ragini took the step toward Laksh. Why my daughter? You know what taught you about men's still you didn't listened to me. I had told you not to get married, men's only uses us. On your stubbornness I had to bend down, thinking my girl would be smart enough to wait. Not a whole week passed and you gave him everything... didn't you learnt anything about what had happened to me?

Laksh hold Ragini's hand "Baacha I'm starving come please let's have food!"

Ragini nods at him "Haan, even Papa is at home now. Now we will all eat together! Happy family!" She was excited like a kid.

Laksh knows a little bit about her past, how much she was craving for a family, but she never told him about her father and his sudden disappearance.

This is something she is keeping away from him, Laksh doesn't like the fact as he can't understand Janki much, by her behaviour he only feels weak and disappointed.

Ragini pulls him "Laksh come!"

They all were sitting together on the dining table, Ragini was helping AP with the serving.

Janki didn't liked it, her daughter is a daughter not a servant, but Ragini was having a glow on her face that no one could be angry with her. Laksh was admiring her "Baacha hungry please make it fast and don't forget to serve Naani first!"

Ragini messed Laksh hair "I know!" She was serving the food and ended up with Laksh at the last.

They were all eating till, when Laksh coughs. Ragini taps on his back with care, Laksh looks at her holding his cheek near.

Ragini hits him playfully "Stop this..." She whispers to him.

Laksh pouts "No Kiss?" He asked in lower voice.

"Chachu here!" Angad took Laksh face in his dirty hands and pulls him close to give him a kiss on his cheek.

Laksh irks "Yuck Angad you are not having soft lips!" He rubs his cheek as if rubbing off the kiss.

Angad laughs "Yes, if I would have soft lips like Chachi you wouldn't complain like this openly insulting me!" He huffs and crossed his arms around his cheek with a fake anger expression.

"Right!" Laksh agrees and looked at Ragini scratching his cheek, Ragini shook her head in disbelief "You won't stop until you won't get what you want?!"

That something Ragini had always loved on Laksh, he is very determined and a no without a proper reason is unacceptable for him, he gave her the biggest happiness in her life a complete Family.

Ragini comes closer to Laksh and kisses his cheek, making him happily blushed.

Janki couldn't bear it "Ragini!"

Naani frowns at Janki "Janki they are kids and their generation is different to ours don't forget not everyone is same. Every human is individual and..." She stopped seeing Janki, who had stood up from the chair "Maa I just wanted to say we are leaving!"

Janki put the napkin on the table and Laksh stood up "Maa Sorry!" He knows how important the relationship of Janki is for Ragini, she already had done things against her mother's wish, he can't see his love suffer because of his anger.

"Angad come sit here!" Laksh lifts Angad and exchanged the seat with him.

Angad looked at Janki. Khadoos Aunty! She separate my uncle and aunty. Now see what I will do😈.

Laksh was eating silently like the other's.

Angad hates it, when it is silent "Maa!"

They all looked at him.

"Haan Angad, what happen?" Pari asked in concern.

Angad looked at everyone "Thought you all fall asleep as no one is talking! Is there a button to mute you all? Wah then it is needed by Chote Daada for Choti Daadi always blabbering! He would be so happy if he had a remote control to mute her!"

Laksh suppressed his laugh.

"Hay jiji you hear what the little devil said. He is like Laksh no manners, he always says what is in his mind without thinking twice!" Sujata was complaining about them, while the other's were laughing as she couldn't stop talking anymore.

Ragini hits Angad with her elbow "Nice Hero!" She winks at him and he winks back.

Janki couldn't bear it, but she couldn't leave like that Ragini is her only daughter. If Laksh can behave for her then she can do the same.

The dessert was served and Angad had helped AP with the serving.

Laksh come and took the bowl from Naani "Naani you have diabetes, Ragini told me not to give you much, but here take this!" He served her Mithai {traditional Sweet dish}

Naani nods with a smile "Why I can eat this and not that?" She was pointing on the Rasgulle Laksh was holding.

"Naani syrup is completely sugar!" He said, but it was more, he wanted to eat them.

"Naani Maa!" Ragini come "He loves Rasgulle and stole yours by a trick! By the way my husband I made them with a sugar alternative, which isn't increasing the insulin. Naani can eat without problems!" She smirks at him "Plan failed!" She said taking the bowl from his hand. "Naani Maa here eat!" Ragini gave Naani the bowl, but she gave it back to Laksh.

Laksh was happy, he was sitting on the ground near her lap, Angad come and smirks. Now see what happens if you mess with me.

Janki was eating the food, suddenly she spite it out "Maa!" Ragini fears and went to her "What happen?"

Laksh shook his head. New Drama going to start.

"Ragini what is this? I haven't taught you to cook like this! Have you even tasted it before serving it to everyone?" Janki was scolding her and Laksh didn't liked it.

"Maa please!" Laksh stood up "There is no problem with the food, but maybe with your bitter mouth!" 😱

Ragini looked at him and he gulps.

Angad hits his forehead. Shit, worst backfire ever.

"Ragini?" He stammers "I didn't..." He was trying to explain himself "It tastes superb!"

He gave her one of his Rasgulle and made her eat and Janki too.

Janki was surprised and looked at her bowl. "My were completely salty!" She said and all were confused, then Angad hides behind AP.

"Angad you did this?" She whispers and he nods "Janki ji...?" AP come forward with him "Angad!" Pari called his name with authority and anger, he gulps.

"Sorry aunty!" He hold his ears "I wanted to play a prank and it goes way too far!"

Ragini melts looking at him "Maa forgive him. He is a kid!"

Janki nods unwillingly "It's okay!" But she glares at Laksh "But I won't forgive him!"

Laksh pouts and lowers his head...

Ragini fumes too "Bitter mouth, Chachi ji is right! You never thinking before you speak!"
She scolded him...

____

Please comment and vote