At School

We finally made it to my school. Im still in middle school only in the 8th grade, my sisters are in high school but Im only in the 8th grade almost in High School. When i see my boyfriend by the football team and basktball team he only play football but we very popular. I am popular because of my sisters and me and my boyfriend got cutest couple oh yeah we beening dating since 6th grade yea i know young love.

        I ran up to my boyfriend Ron.

 'Oh Hey Baby" he say.

 Heyyy i say while giving him a kiss on the lips. 

"You coming to my game tonight' he asked with a big smile on his face, 

"You know i will try baby" I say with my head down.

 "Man we been going out for three years when you go tell her this the type of shit that make me mad!".

" I'm sorry but i got a idea after the school you walk me to the car i will tell my mama about us then I will ask to go to the game" i say. 

"Ok bae but come on let me walk you to class" he said. 

While me and him was walking to my first block girls was turning there nose up and rubbing his shoulder but I don't  say anything because its Us against The World. 

"Ok bye Bae"  

"Bye" I say before turning into first block. I sat down at my desk took out my notebook. I was thinking about after the school intill the new boy walked into class.