Episode 1 : Seasonal Years

OPENING (PRE-STORY)

Ashley's PoV

It's been a month after our last visit on visiting Fairy Tail and the Underworld. That moments are wild, yet something that we learned from it. I still can't believe how many years have passed, and we have searched something we wanted to discover.

Through many dimensions we visited, each of them tell us the lessons that leads to the future. The determination of not giving up and unite, to take the path and stay in the light, cherish the life that we are given to the fullest, the power of comrades and family, and protecting the ones that we love the most. All of those feelings are now part of our lives, and one says that our strength and power, even magic, can be strong, as long as our feelings are strong as well.

Today I see my kingdom and villages around it from the distance, in front of my eyes. I stood up under the rooten tree. Yes, it is Winter now. Christmas is coming. We have learned about earth's tradition, also from the Winx. We began to celebrate in Mirage Dimension, my world, my homeland. White pure snows are covering the grounds and buildings, it's a blissful season. I softly smiles as I watched the town. I'm glad everything turns out to be good so far. I wear a long navy blue scarf with light lavender long sleeves, also with long tight dark blue jeans with long dark brown boots. I rested my body leaning to the branch tree. A short while after I mesmerizing my past stories. Suddenly I felt a hand touching my shoulder, and I turned around my head to him.

"Oh, brother....."my voice is still calm, while blinking once caught by surprise.

"Hi Ashley. Thinking.... of something?"questioned a wizard named Valtor, he is my older brother.

He's also the former enemy of winx who once threaten the Magic Universe, aimed to be the supreme sorcerer. Now he has realized that this is not the right way and finally remembered about me as his younger sister. He started to do good things to atone his past mistakes and for Mirage, our homeworld. But of course, being the supreme sorcerer is still his main objective, but he said he will do so in a right way.

I shook my head slowly with a smile. "Just thinking about our past."I said.

Valtor made a soft smile, he put his hand to my head gently, as I can feel his warmth. "Why would you think of that again? It's over right?"

I nodded while looking at him. "Y-yes.... that's right." My head slowly turns to Mirage Kingdom again. My brother also wears long dark marroon winter coat with his usual outfit.

"Try not to think too hard. After all we have made it this far. Well at the same time, I can guess you are thinking about how far we have come. Truthfully I also thinking the same now."he continued, as he gently put his hand upon my head while he's smiling.

"I'll tell you something you won't regret. Do not worry and I will be on your side always. I would not be the same Valtor from the past, as I have to atone my past sins. So if there's something troubling you, just ask me."he said calmly giving me the encouragement. I nodded as I continued to feel his warmness from his hand. Even if it's just came from his hand, I can already felt it. "Warm...."I thought inside my head.

That's right... I shouldn't worried anything about our past anymore. What matters is now that we can make our future together, having fun together, and laugh together. That was my wish from the longest time, and now we managed to have our happiness.