twenty three

(Y/n)'s POV

I was sitting in my room watching Netflix on my laptop, when I heard strange tapping sounds on my window. I figured it was Peter, so I went over to the window and opened it.

"Pete?" I called out, not seeing anyone. I heard rustling from above me, and looked up. I saw someone dash onto the roof. Probably Peter just playing games.

I giggled and flew up to the roof. Landing safely, I looked around to see a figure standing near the ledge on the other side.

"Hey Peter. It's late," I said, walking over to him. Suddenly, I saw who it was. It was none other than Johann Schmidt.

"You," I said, feeling my hands get warm with power.

"Hello 707," he said, pulling something small out of his belt.

He tossed it at me, and a red gas leaked from it. I started to feel woozy, and then I felt myself fall off of the building. Then everything went black.

-

I woke up tied to a chair. Again. There was a metal ring around my neck, and the room I was in was dark.

"Hello?" I called out.

"You're finally back here. Home," I heard a familiar German accent say. His voice echoed throughout the room.

"Listen, what do you want from me?" I asked.

"You were our strongest soldier, 707. Without you, HYDRA is nothing," he said.

"I don't care if HYDRA is nothing, okay? I'm just a kid. A kid that you kidnapped and fucked up," I yelled, suddenly feeling my hands grow warm with power.

"If you kill me, 707, you die."

"Then so be it."

I ripped my hands free and shot at the floor, creating a fire. I saw where he was. Johann Schmidt.

I walked through the fire, not caring about burning, and I punched him harder than I've ever punched anyone else before.

With that, he was dead.

I slammed my fists into the wall and broke out of the room. Other soldiers were lined up with guns, ready to shoot. I flew up, and they all shot each other.

"Very impressive, (Y/n)," I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Norman Osborn.

"You tried to kill me."

"And I almost did. Watch your tone, or I'll succeed this time," Norman said, pulling out a gun.

"Not on my watch," I heard a new voice say from behind me. I turned around to see Tony and Steve standing there. Tony was in his Iron Man suit, and Steve had his shield.

"Now, go pick on someone your own size," Steve said. Tony blasted Norman, and he was knocked out.

"Well, that takes care of that. Call Fury. He knows what to do," Tony said. Steve nodded and ran off somewhere.

"How ya doin', kid? Did they hurt you?" Tony asked.

"Hopefully not," I said. Steve ran back into the room.

"Fury is on his way. (Y/n), you fly home. We'll take care of this from here," Steve said. I nodded and walked down the hall and through a door, and the door led outside.

I flew up and into the sky, and flew all the way home. Suddenly, I heard something crash to the ground near me.

"Hello?" I asked, landing in a park. I turned around to see a spaceship crashed into the ground.

"Uh, Thor?" I asked, not knowing who it was.

"Who the hell is Thor? Quill, what kind of name is that?" I heard a deep voice say.

"Shut up," a man said. Suddenly, a human man walked out of the ship, followed by a woman with green skin and black hair that faded into maroon.

"Uh, hi?" I said.

"Holy shit! We made it! We're on Earth!" The human man yelled. The green woman wasn't impressed. Suddenly, a tall and buff grey man walked out of the ship. He was followed by a small tree with arms and legs, a raccoon, and a woman with antennas.

"Who are you guys?" I asked.

"We are the guardians of the galaxy. The name's Quill. Peter Quill. Then we have Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, and Mantis," Quill said, motioning to each member.

Gamora seemed unsure of where she was, and she seemed scary.

"I'm (Y/n). Uh, what brings you guys to earth?" I asked awkwardly.

"We crashed here, actually. But I guess it's okay. We found this dude on our ship," Drax said, motioning to a passed out man on the ship.

"Wait! That's Thor!" I said, running to him. His hair was cut and he was missing an eye.

"Thor," I said quietly, shaking him. He shot up in a panic.

"Loki, choked. Banner, sent to Earth. Thanos, coming," he said quickly.

"Woah woah woah. What?" I asked.

"Thanos. He's an all powerful power hungry alien who wants to collect the six infinity stones and rule the universe," Gamora explained.

"Okay okay okay. What the fuck?" I yelled.

"He already has power and space. He killed Loki and all of the Asgardians," Thor said.

"How can we stop him?" I asked.

"We can't. He's already on his way to get the reality stone," Gamora said.

"What does this mean?" I asked.

"Thanos likes balance. He wants the population on every planet to be balanced. If he gets all six stones he can wipe out half the universe with the snap of his fingers," Gamora said.

"How do you know so much about Thanos?" I asked.

"Thanos is Gamora's father. Apparently some people by the name of the Avengers? Or something, are on Titan waiting for him. They have a Spider related man. And Stark," Drax said.

"Peter and Tony. You guys have to take me to Titan," I said, climbing into the ship.

"No can do, m'lady. The ship is broken," Quill said. Everyone followed me into the ship.

I pressed a button on the ceiling of the ship, and it started to hover.

"Oh. Guess not," Quill said.

"Let's go beat Thanos."