The letter

An early update cause I was so happy that it was more than 150 . Thank you so much so I decided Double update for today :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a princess. Heck i was the next queen. Three words.

What the Heck!? oh and another one.. Shit.

I looked out at the window and saw some men moving my stuff into some royal van. 

Royal van? Does that exist?

I will miss my free manor well my aunt's, the freaking cold breeze that gave me chills, my aunt's obnoxious classes, my dear horse , Ivory , my pain in the ass cousin , Mallory and most importantly my old life. I would not have the NORMAl life I had anymore. Which was a lot to give in.

The palace will be a great change.

The palace. The people . The king.

My father.

My mother died which probably sums up I am an orphan. Not really but hell who am I am suppose to look up to for girly problems or break ups or more central to the whole thing LOVE.

I wondered how she was like. Which reminds me. I took out the letter I got. I sat down at the empty chair that was only left at my bedroom. My bedroom is Empty and no one was here so.

I hesitate to open. I look at the letter for such a brief moment.

Damn it Valerie just open it.

Okay Here it goes.

I open the lit YES i have open it. Idiot.

           To my dearest baby princess Valerie,

I know by now that when you open  this letter, I would be gone by then. I am so sorry that I could not be there for you for your first babysteps, your first smile, probably your first fall when you try to walk.I wouldnt be there to hear you say  Mom . But know I was the first to hold you in my arms. I thought " this girl will be so much like her father, brave and courage, beautiful." You would be the next queen which I know you will be great. Its a mother's instincts. Be brave Valerie. The world is not what you think it is. Its dangerous. But i know you can do it. Dont put down your guard . The people  wll test you to see if you are worthy. I know that you are the moment the first time you kick in my belly. I thank you for existing ,valerie. To give me a chance to be a mother for once. Your father can be very impatient but with you in his life that will change. You are our precious little girl, waited so long for you and please dont do reckless things. You are our only hope. I love you so much. I am always there in your heart. Choose whats best for you.

                                                                                                                                                    Love you forever,