Josh: So, we kept you two here because we wanted to ask you something...

Lexi: Yeah... er... we would love it if you two would like to be Ethan's godparents.

Bayley's eyes lit up in excitement as Finn looked in shock.

Bayley: Oh my god, yes! Definitely!

Finn: We'd be honoured.

The four of them engaged in a group hug, before hugging separately. As they left, and went to bed, Lexi put Ethan in his cot next to their bed, and got him to sleep.

Lexi: Good night, baby boy. Mummy and Daddy love you!

She kissed him on the forehead before joining Josh in bed.

Josh: Wow... just seeing you with him, brings back memories of me and my mum... it's just a sight to behold.

Lexi snuggled into him as she whispered in his ear.

Lexi: Thank you.

Josh: For what?

Lexi: For all of this... meeting me... loving me... creating life and having a baby with me... asking me to be your wife... basically for everything that we've been through together... I love you for everything we've been through.

Josh: Well, I should be thanking you as well... without you, I probably wouldn't be here today. You saved my life, and I can't thank you enough for that...

They kissed once more before falling asleep as they got settled into the family life, and having a baby.

2 weeks later, Lexi was playing with Ethan and lifting him up, while Josh was looking at a message he had received from Hunter.

Morning Josh,

So we've talked it out  with the higher ups, and we're planning to have you and Lexi return either at Wrestlemania, or the shows after Wrestlemania. All we were wondering is would you like to still be on Raw, or would you like a change and go to Smackdown? We've asked Lexi and she said to ask you... call or text me when you make a decision. H.

Josh: Babe, can I ask you something?

Lexi turned to look at him, and so did Ethan.

Josh: Raw or Smackdown?

Lexi didn't hesitate in her reply.

Lexi: Smackdown. It's been a while since I was there, so when we do return, I want us to be together there.

Josh: Okay, I'll let Hunter know.

He replied to Hunter saying they wanted to go on Team Blue. He got a reply saying Sorted. See you there!. Josh then locked his phone, and as she played with Ethan some more, she asked Josh something.

Lexi: Babe, I've been thinking, how about a holiday before we go back? Just the three of us...

Josh: I'd like that, I haven't been on a holiday for a long time...

Lexi: Aww... really?

Josh nodded his head in reply as he sighed.

Josh: The last time I went on a holiday was when I was about 18, about 7 years ago now. I went to France with my family... even my mum.

Lexi then shuffled as she and Ethan made room on the sofa for him, and she motioned for him to sit down next to them. He eventually did so.

Lexi: So where did you wanna go on holiday babe?

Josh: I was thinking France, maybe to relive some old memories. Like... of when I was younger... when I was with my family, and my mum...

Josh teared up at the thought of his mum, and Lexi comforted him as Ethan tried to reach out and hug his dad.

Lexi: Would you want to go there, though?

Josh wiped his tears away and took a deep breath.

Josh: Absolutely, and besides, imagine the fun all three of us can have at Disneyland Paris, and... 

Lexi cut him off and put a finger on his mouth to keep him quiet.

Lexi: That settles it then... France it is!

She then gave Ethan to Josh, who tried to ask the baby for his approval.

Josh: What do you think little guy? Wanna go Disneyland?

Josh blabbered and giggled, which probably signalled a yes as he then snuggled into Josh's shoulder and hugged him as best he could with his tiny hands...

Josh: Maybe we can do that thing we thought about a while back about dressing up like the characters from Frozen... I mean, this little guy would be a perfect Olaf.

Lexi: I can see myself as more of an Elsa than an Anna, but if you're Kristof, then I'm Anna.

Josh: Definitely!

Lexi: I'm so happy we're a family...

Josh: And we always will be...