His kisses were not gentle, but fierce, and made me ache for him. I wanted him to take me right there under the trees.

And Salvatore lost no time in getting me laid down on the grass and began to kiss me anew, his tongue plunging inside my mouth and his fingers making quick work of my shirt buttons.

I wanted to relax and enjoy his caresses but at the same time I felt too energized to stay still and I squirmed under him, my breaths coming out raggedly. "Oh, Salvatore. Oh."

His fingers continued their exploration and brought one of my breasts out of its silken bra. And tilting it up and toward his mouth with his hand, he bit my nipple.

"Ah!" I cried surprise, not because it had hurt, non. But because it felt good. So ravishingly intoxicating was the caress that I cupped my breast and offered it unashamedly for him to bite it again.

I forgot, in the swirl of my emotions, that he was baring my body in the middle of Beardley Park and that someone could walk up on us at any moment.

"You're a beautiful woman," he said looking down at me when I was naked but for my panties—I don't use drawers anymore—garters, and stockings. "A voluptuous, beautiful woman."

He moved his lips to my other breast and played his tongue over the rosy circle of my areola before resorting to torture me again with nibbles and bites.

"So beautiful, cara."

The moment was emotional for me and I didn't notice when one of his hands, which had been resting on the stocking covered flesh of my thigh, began an upward exploration under my lace panties and his fingers inserted themselves under the waistband and caressed my bald sex. He whispered, "Naked as a baby! Naughty woman!"

He tugged this way and the other but didn't manage to pull my panties off. Then he got a firm hold on the waistband, with both hands and gave a quick, stout jerk, tearing and ripping them off my body.

"Oh! What have you done?" I gasped, shocked with his brutality. I tried to move but his heavy body and big hands prevented me, holding me down in a manner, which rendered me helpless.

"I couldn't get them off any other way, cara," he said with a wink.

"Let me up!" I said.

"Aren't we supposed to finish this first?" he asked, smirking at my futile attempt to get rid of him.

"I've changed my mind!" I exclaimed. "Let me up instantly!"

"First, I am to give you something to remember!" Without wasting a moment, he moved down and slipping his large hands under my thighs, opened them, drew me closer, and—oh!—pressed his mouth right over my sex hole cunt.

As he did so, I put my hands on his head, trying to push him away.

"Oh! Non!" I gasped, but his tongue was already down there, entering my moist vagina, my wet hole, my dripping cunt, up and down, between my folds, non-stopping. And finally—to my surprise and delight—it centered its caresses over my small button, my clitoris, my clit. And, as when the baron rubbed it, it responded, but this time I felt it stiffening out, and felt my slit throb and then spasm.

"Non! Don't do that," I gasped again.

Yet my words and my actions were by then disparaged. Instead of trying to shove Salvatore away I had entwined my fingers in his lush hair and was pulling his face into my sex.

Then he stopped licking my clit, and getting it between his lips, he sucked it in a sharp pull. My whole body shuddered violently.

"Oh! Oh, that feels nice!" I gasped. The delicious feeling was sinfully delightful and I couldn't contain myself anymore as he continued the sucking. "Oui, like that! Oh! Oh! Don't stop!"