Chapter 8

A Surprise on a Cold Morning

Mon Cher Journal,

This morning, I learned many new words from Collette. Also from Jean. Although my lessons have not yet officially started. Let me tell you how!

On Collette's and Jean's second day as my guests, I rose early and went to the garden lake. It was too cold to have breakfast outside so I ordered it to be served in the dining room.

I was strolling past my guests' bedroom when I noticed the French windows were opened and the white curtains billowed in and out.

Worried about the rain which was threatening on the horizon I hurried to close them.

I glanced into the room and saw Collette lying on the bed asleep, and as the sheets were thrown to the floor, I could see she was wearing a transparent lace and gauze black negligée.

Collette is a beautiful woman and her figure is as perfect as any young girl might wish for. Her long platinum blonde hair that reached halfway down her back is spread out on the pillows. Her breasts are big but not too much, her trim waist flares on round hips and her legs are long. With that sensuous piece of lace and gauze and silk, she was divine.

I was about to close the windows when Jean walked in from the bathroom. He was just out of the shower. It was clear by the droplets of water running down his torso and oh! I felt faint as my eyes wandered down. He was naked as the day he was born. And his rod was getting larger and longer as each step took him closer to Collette, and it was getting erected from that nest of hair he had between his strong thighs. I noticed a sac under his scepter cock.

I should have retreated back but I was frozen and could not tear my eyes from my best friend's husband's body.

I was glad he was totally unaware of me standing just behind the billowing curtains, hardly nine feet away from him.

Jean is an outstanding specimen of homo sapiens wearing clothes, and naked—Mon Dieu!—he is even better. With a chiseled muscular physique, defined pectorals, a sculptured abdomen and...and a rod cock which was getting larger and longer by the second he looks like a Greek god descended to earth. Dieu! I know I am repeating myself but it I was am stunned yet.

Collette stirred as he sat on the other side of the bed and said, "Bonjour."

"Bonjour, chérie." He bent down and took her mouth in a long kiss. I could see their tongues dwelling in their mouths and I could hear the soft sounds of their kiss.

A moan left Collette's mouth when Jean's hand brushed her nipples over her transparent negligée. When they stiffened in response, Jean opened the sexy piece and took one in his mouth.

"Oh!" she moaned, echoing my thought.

Her hand groped until she found his male member rod cock, oh, whatever name it should be called, which was now jutting up straight. Her fingers curled around it and she moved her hand up and down. Jean groaned and one of his hands caressed her stomach and touched her pubic hair and ventured further. Her legs opened and his fingers took full advantage.

I had now a front view of the couple while they touched themselves in complete abandon and I was getting wet. I leaned back on the wall and my hand went inside my skirt and drawers, looking for the same spot Jean was rubbing now with intent. I had to bite down on my lip. Just a brush of my fingertip had me wanting to climax.

Then Collette and Jean moved. He stood up by the bed and she knelt in front of him and tongued his penis, slurping at it as if it was a sweet, and then took it in her mouth! Oh!

I stood there and just watched torn between my desire to stay and my need to flee that room so full of unbounded passion.

Collette bobbed her head up and down and Jean's hand gripped her hair, saying, "Suck it deep. Oh, yeah!"

She made little noises and hollowed her cheeks pulling Jean's rod inside her mouth. It came out of her mouth glistening when she pulled back to breathe. He pushed it back inside, moving his hips rhythmically. She made more noises and he moaned in reply. I bit my lip and balled my hand into a fist to avoid touching myself.

It was clear she was loving what she was doing.

All the while, he kept saying, "Suck it. Suck it good, you greedy woman. Take it deep. Oh, yeah! That's it."

His face contracted and I thought he was going to climax, but he pulled from her mouth and squeezed the mushroom head of his instrument, panting hard. Then he slapped it on her face and said, "Come here. I want to fuck you."

My heart was beating so hard and loud, I don't know how I managed to listen to the words.

Collette laid on the edge of the bed and pulled her bent legs up toward her breasts.

He held her hips and slowly put his rod inside my friend's hole. Oh! I could see the pleasure in her face, her mouth was slightly opened and her eyelids were partially closed as he slowly, very slowly, went in, and out, and on and on, watching himself disappear and appear from inside her body as I watched, too.

Imagining the same stiffness penetrating the sacred regions that belonged only to my husband, I touched myself. Oh, oh, I was wet as I had never been before.

"Fuck me with your hard cock," Collette cried.

And then Jean's pace became furious.

The bed was shaking, and their moans were getting louder, and they were cursing at each other! I never thought curses could be...endearing.

The smile on Collette's face disappeared and she became more anxious, as though she hurt! Her hips went crazy, her feet clasped round his neck. His mouth was on her breasts, on her lips, on her neck. Everywhere. Her hands were all over his back, his arms, gripping his hair, pulling him down for another kiss. They grasped at each other in a frenzy. A sweet smell of passion filled the room.

There was nothing left to my imagination as they got my body in knotted excitement. I was adoring it all, the moans, the dirty words, the slap of skin against skin, the beautiful visual of my two gorgeous friends loving each other, saying naughty words, and voicing their pleasure out loud.

It was the most arousing and beautiful thing I have ever witnessed in my life.

I didn't care anymore if they would discover me. Watching Jean fuck (!) Collette, my finger went crazy. I needed release, too. I was feeling it coming, the desire building, the good feeling approaching.

"I am going to cum," he said and rubbed Collette as I was rubbing myself in quick strokes.

"Oh, oh." Collette closed her eyes tight as if the pain had become too hard to bear and grabbed his buttocks, pulling him against herself.

And they exploded together in amazing orgasms and I shuddered in tandem with them.

They cuddled in bed and began to murmur to each other, totally unaware of my panting behind the curtains.

After regaining my breath, I tiptoed out of the room.

Before I arrived at the front door of the manor, lightning split the sky, thunder crashed, and rain splashed on my heated face.

And I remembered—too late!—that I had left their windows open.