Fresh Start

Poohp.o.v:

Shantell: Get up tf Pooh!! Wake yo ugly ass up!! 

*I rolled over ignoring my sister tryna awaken me until I felt a big wet splash on my face and bed I quickly rose up panicking and ran into the bathroom.

Shantell:  Next time I tell yo ass to wake up u betta get tf up!  You knoe Mama left me in charge until her business trip is over so I'm responsible for you getting to work on time now hurry up & get dressed!!

Me: Huahhhhh!!!!

I dried my face off and headed to my closet and put on my McDonald's uniform unwrapped my semi wet hair and put it into a messy bun.  I stepped into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.  After doing that I ran downstairs and out the door. I walked to the bus stop to see my nigga Deja @ the stop on her way to work too. I hurried across the street before another car could come and ran to her for a hug. 

Deja:  Pooh You Okay???

Pooh: Yeah y?

Deja:  Cuz yo eyes red af Bro like you high or sum shit!

Pooh: Aww thass cuz Shantell poured some cold ass water in a bucket and splashed that shit on me to wake me up!

Deja: Damnnn she tried drownin yo ass or sum?!  (she said laughing )

Pooh: Gurl Ion even knoe but karma is a bitch so she gone catch hers real soon..... juss wait.

We continued to talk until our bus  finally came it wasn't as crowded as usual so I was able to sit in the front comfortably I got off wit Deja @ my stop. I entered in while Deja clocked us in and headed to the window and put my headset on to start taking orders.

Welcome to McDonald's would You like to try our new mango smoothie?

*A ratchet female voice started speaking through the speaker while popping her gum .

Unknown Female:  Yea, I want the McChicken wrap.

Crispy or Grilled?

Unknown Female: Crispy with ranch I want three chocolate chip cookies, a medium fry, two apple pies, and a large sprite.

That will be $13.75 .

Unknown Female: Ight Kool.

I watched as the female Cadillac pulled up to the window and it was Destiny's best friend Unique. She mugged me and handed me a twenty for the food I reached in the cash register to hand her, her change she looked me up & down.

Unique: Keep the change u look like u need dat shit more dan me anyways.

She drove to the window ahead laughing to grab her food I wanted to fuck her up but I was @ work for dat paper. So I juss ignored her for today. Work went pretty fast since it was hot day we ran out of ice cream doe .  I got off my shift @ 3: 46 ¹ ½¡°u @¨GH°ú MEOW ­Ú»6xbMW*S¯uuÔJ'~Pà# ¦ MEOW ­Ú»6xbMW* R̼F|eɸÄ>¥î;¯x2 $
ÿÿñÿå_'iKo v t¡°u ئ7U$ ê ëð·u G4È6