The Reply

It didn't take long for the responses to start rolling in. There were over 50 messages in an hour and more were coming in. You can do this Faith, I say to myself. How hard can this be?

At 35, I was doing well for myself. I had my own photography studio, car and I leased a condo in the heart of Dallas with a great view. It had been 10 years since my divorce and still didn't feel the need to "settle down" again.

I clicked on the first message and was greeted with a giant dick pic. It was one of those photos that makes you tilt your head to the left. After a glance or two, I delete it. I spend all day filtering through the emails. Around 6pm, I decide to call it a night. None had caught my intrest and it had been hours since the last one came in.

Just as I reached for the mouse pad a new email popped up. I giggled at the email address as I thought I was the only person to still used the phrase "peace out ". I found myself smiling as I read his retort to my add. This one has a sense of humor, I think to myself as I formulate a whitty response. I hit the send button with a sly grin on my face. I hope he's still on.

I begin to give up hope when the email pops up in front of my eyes. The message is short...." Do you have kik? Message me: PeaceOut80"