Healing the Hurting

Confusion, hurt, scared, ashamed, depressed, what else am I that can make me want to kill myself even more? Harry thought still kneeling on the ground crying. He didn't think he had ever cried so hard in his life, it was good to finally get to let it all out. He sobbed there, wishing he would have never felt this way, never been this way, why can't things just go back to normal? When he loved Louis as a friend, a brother!

"Harry." He didn't look uo. He knew that deep and kind voice  very well.

"Eh, Arry." This time it was Irish. God, are they all here to see me like this? He thought.

"Harry, honestly you need to stop, its okay. I know you're feeling hurt and lonely and like you messed up, but you can't control your feelings. You just kind of have to deal with it, that is how heartache goes." Liam says leaning down and patting him on the back gently. Guess they're all here to watch the show, except, Lou. Harry thought of Louis name and cried even harder.

"Azza, calm down, me and Zayn were bout to watch some movies together. Wanna join us? Sound good eh? Me and 'im would love if you would join us, lad." Niall says also leaning down. "Besides, you uh, kinda need ti get out of the rain, mate. You're gonna catch a cold. I don't like to be soaking wet in meh clothes either. Come on, lets go." He continues lifting up Harry. Niall was the only one who could actually get Harry to function when he was like this, besides Louis of course. Thye head back to his house where they had all the movies set up. (okay so ur probs like "y they at Harrys house watching movies?? But its cuz they trust each other, plus they knew Harry was comin hom. So yeah, continuing....)

"First off, you need to change your clothes. You're soaking." Zayn says opening the door.

"Then you need some hot coco or somethin." Niall continues heading to the kitchen to make some.

"Then you need to relax, take a breath, don't think about him, and watch movies, okay? We're all here for you, we always will be." Liam says smiling kindly at Harry. Harry wipes his nose, smiling back.

"Thank you guys so much. You're the best friends anybody could ever have. Giving good advice," he gestured to Liam, "helping others when they fall," he looked at a smiling Niall, "and being firm, yet comforting when I need it most." He gestured to Zayn. Zayn started slowly clapping.

"Good speech, mate." He says walking to him to give him a hug. It wasn't an awkward hug, it was a brotherly hug, comforting. He hugged him back, just as Niall and Liam came over to join in.

"Aw, this is too much, ah, cuteness for one night. Let's watch some movies!" Niall exclaims happily. Zayn laughs, giving him a light peck on the lips, and heading over to the couch. Harry quickly heads up the stairs to take a hot shower and change into dry clothes. When he returns, the boys are already getting the snacks ready along with the comfy fort by the couch. Niall hands him his hot coco, smiling widely.

"Guess what we're watching? Guess, guess!" Harry rolls his eyes, laughing.

"Mm...Mean girls." Harry replies. He knew that was Niall's favorite movie everybody did.

"YES!" He squeals happily, plopping himself down on the couch. Zayn sits down right by him and they snuggle up together. Liam smiles at the two, but has a look in his eye that Harry can't decipher. Is that jealousy in his eyes? No, I just imagined it. Harry thought, but something else told him he wasn't.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA IS LIAM JEALOUS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!! Mayyyyybeee!!!!!! Haha, I'm evil ;)

So

So

So

Sorry for not updating!!!!! Okay so ik it's only been a week but still. I've been working on the next three chapters and so just hope to update ALL of them today. Yayy!! Hope so. Remember that!!! Anyways the usual please!!! Thanks a ton my lovelies! <3

Katy L.