Part 68

NORMAL P.O.V

After the ceremony we made our way outside to have our pictures took. We had ones of just me and Ast, me and the bridesmaids, Ast and the best men, me, Ast and Ava, with our parents and loads of more! Once we had the pictures done we made our way to the hotel where we were having our meal and spending the rest of the night. Once we'd had the meal, which was absolutely delicious, me and Aston decided to go for a walk in the gardens as it was getting pretty dark! 

'I wish my mum could have been here today' I sighed looking up at Aston as we stood in front of the fountain

(Which looked like this: 

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/4121/4121,1129220804,2/stock-photo-lavish-hotel-fountain-in-las-vegas-nevada-626562.jpg )

'I know, but she'll be looking down on you, I promise' he smiled, grabbing hold of both my hands. 'I hope! In a strange way I kinda wish dad could have been here, even after everything he done to me, he's all the family I have left' I said, tears bubbling up in my eyes. 'Hey, don't cry! I know what you mean, but you have my mum and dad, I know it's not the same but they're still family' Ast smiled pulling me into a hug. 'Yeah, sorry' I laughed. 'Don't be, and you have your own little family; you, me and Ava' he smiled putting his hands on my cheeks and kissing me softly. 'I love you' I whispered pulling away and resting my head on his. 'I love you too' he smiled kissing me again before we made our way back into the hotel.

The night got on and most people were either completely out of it or where starting to leave. Mum was taking Ava again so me and Ast could spend our first night been married together. After saying goodbye to everyone and thanking them for coming me and Aston made our way upstairs to our room. 'I have our honeymoon sorted' Ast grinned as we stepped into the lift and he pushed me up against the side. 'Really? Where?' I grinned wrapping my arms around his neck. 'You'll have to see' he smirked leaning in and kissing me passionately. 'I hate surprises' I laughed pulling away from the kiss. 'I know you do baby, but you'll find out tomorrow' he winked kissing me again as we made our way to our room where things got more heated... ;)

*Next Morning*

I woke up my head on Aston's chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see Aston fast asleep, I leaned up and kissed his nose making him scrunch it up. I laughed watching him slowly wake up. 'Morning Mrs Merrygold' he smiled making a grin appear on my face. 'Oooh, I like that! Morning Mr Merrygold' I winked before leaning up to kiss him. 'I like it too' He laughed kissing me again. 'Come on, we need to get ready so we can head off for our honeymoon' Ast laughed getting out of bed. 'Yeah, can I know now?' I asked opening the bathroom door. 'Nope, now get showered' he smirked. 'Fine' I sighed walking into the bathroom and getting a shower before getting dressed. I walked back out to see Aston wearing this:

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Aston+Merrygold+JLS+BBC+Radio+One+2+39MqpuZizP1l.jpg 

'You not getting a shower?' I asked shutting the door. 'Nope, I'll get one before you leave' He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. 'You look very nice' Ast grinned looking down at my outfit. I was wearing:

http://www.greatglam.com/pd-city-lover-blackwhite.cfm 

'Thank you, so do you' I giggled. 'Hmm, come on, we need to get back home so we can pack and spend some time with Ava before we leave' he smiled grabbing my hand. 'Yeah, let's go' I smiled as we made our way out the room. My life was finally going perfect. Hopefully it'll stay this way. Or will it?