Jisoo laughed and let go af her.

"Nyongan! How's your vacation? I'm sorry Chaeyoungie and I couldn't attend your mother's wedding." Jisoo apologized.

"It's okay, I know you guys needed to go home especially Chaeng. I wonder what did she do in Australia." Jennie said.

"It was fun, my family went to Busan at my grandmother's place. As of Chaeyoung, I think that girl has a lot of stories to tell to us later." Jisoo said.

"Oh she surely have." Jennie answered.

"I know, she's already telling me about her new friend last night. She met her yesterday. Chaeyoungie, the social butterfly that she is, no wonder everyone fall in love with that woman." Jisoo said dreamily.

"Will you just confess to her already, you've been crushing at her since her first year." Jennie pushed her lightly.

"Really? I can't believe it's been long, we were sophomore's that time and now I finally realize that it's our last year oh my gosh I'm getting emotional ." Jisoo said as she fake cry.

"Silly, stop it already unnie. Let's go or we'll gonna be late." Jennie said and both her and Jisoo rushed to their room since they have the same schedule.

Two subjects passed by and it was their lunch time already. Jisoo said that she'll go and look for Chaeng and Jennie decided to go first so she can find a table for them.

She immediately took the first table that she saw and wait for her two friends to arrive.

She was looking around when she spotted Lisa walking alone with a tray of food in her hands. Their eyes met but Lisa just looked at her blankly.

Jennie just rolled her eyes and did not think of inviting the blonde to sit with her.

*blag*

She got startled when she heard a shattered sound. When she looked around she saw Lisa looking at her tray of food... which is scattred on the floor.

All of the students' attention were on Lisa and the girl who obviously at fault of the accident.

She saw how Lisa looked coldly at the nervous girl in front of her.

"Stupid." Lisa said at the girl and Jennie thought that Lisa's attitude is really awful so she stood and made her way to Lisa to scold her but Lisa walked out of the cafeteria already.

Jennie felt pity of the girl who looked so shocked and was about so console her when the girl suddenly spoke.

"She called me stupid... oh my God she noticed me bitches! I told you I can get her attention!" The girl proudly bragged it about her friends.

'So it was their plan? Lisa might noticed it already, no matter she looks so pissed' Jennie thought

She looked at the girl again who was happily telling her experience to her friends.

"Girl, you really are stupid. She just humiliated you in front of everyone." Jennie mumbled and frowned at the girl.

She went back to her table just about the time she spotted Jisoo entering the cafeteria. She waved at her and got confused when she saw her alone.

"Where's Chaeng?" She asked.

"Outside. She saw her new friend who look a bit cold and she's inviting her to eat with us. Gosh that girl is absolutely stunning, Jendeuki. I have a new crush... next to Chaeng ofcourse." Jisoo said.

They talked about Chaeng's new friend and Jennie was getting curious because Jisoo describes that person like she was a goddess who came down from heaven.

Jennie knows that Jisoo has a high standards and she don't easily compliment a person so she's sure that this person is special.

The two of them kept on talking and did not noticed the two tall figure walking to their table.

"Hey unnies! I want you to meet my new friend!" Chaeng greeted cheerfully.

Jennie looked up and when she saw the person beside Chaeyoung her eyes widened.

"What the hell? Lisa what are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~
A/N:

AYIEEEEEEE UPDATE AFTER 23 YEARS EEHEE 🙈🙉😂

STREAM SOLO FOR GOOD GRADES, CLEARER AND BETTER SKIN!!

#JENLISAPARINMGAUL*L