Chapter 3

3rd Person's POV

"Can you walk slowly? I'll seriously leave you here by your own and let you lose your shit when you got lost" Jennie complained while trying her best to match Lisa's walking pace.

"It's not my fault that I have long legs and that it takes you two or three steps for every step that I make." Lisa replied casually.

"Then you should adjust if you really need my help you ungrateful bitch!" Jennie glared at Lisa's back.

"Who told you that I needed your help?" Finally Lisa looked at her and asked her.

"What the hell? You've been complaining to my mom yesterday that I did not helped you when you arranged your papers for your transfer." Jennie replied.

"Oh? I just did that so she could scold her daughter for being a bad sister." Lisa smirked.

"What the actual fuck? You piece of shit you've been getting on my nerves since day one! I'm so gonna tell this attitide to Mom." Jennie spit out of anger.

"As if your mom will believe you. Do you think she'll believe you when I look like a total angel in her eyes?" Lisa said and made a cute eye smile.

"Oh just wait, I'm so gonna find a way to show how devilish you are." Jennie glared at her.

"If that's the case then... 'unnie fighting!" Lisa said and laughed like a total crazy person, good thing they haven't reach the school yet so one can see them.

"Will you stop calling me that? That's so disgusting to hear." Jennie said irritatedly and started to walk away.

"Oh! Unnie wait for your little dongsaeng!" Lisa said with her annoying aegyo voice to tease Jennie.

"Goddamn it! Stop it will you, you little devil." Jennie glared at her and Lisa just laughed it off.

When they reach the school gate Lisa's mood became serious and if Jennie doesn't know her she will think that this woman is so intimidating.

"What's with the fake facade? Trying to look intimidating?" Jennie grinned at her.

"No, this is what really Am. Why? Do I look intimidating to you?" Lisa asked with a cold voice.

"Not at all, you fake." Jennie rolled her eyes.

'Oh my god, who is that blondie with Jennie?'

'Dude Jennie is with a hot chick!'

' Jennie is gay? So that's why she turned down all the boys here in school.'

Both of them noticed that the students were starring and gossiping about them. Jennie is a bit popular because of her looks and intelligence so many students really admire her.

"What the fuck? I'm not gay!" Jennie yelled that made the students stop gossiping around them.

Lisa just looked at her with a blank face.

"I'll go first, I don't want them to think that I'm close to a weirdo." Lisa said and walked away from her.

"Did she just call me a weirdo? The nerve of that gi---"

"Jendeukie! I missed youuuuuu" Jennie felt an arm snaking her neck and almost choked her.

"What the! Unnie get off you're suffocating me!" Jennie yelled, just by the voice she already recognized that it was Jisoo, her bestfriend.