11| RAVEN FINDS OUT THE TRUTH

[ Chapter Eleven ]

❝I really need to figure out what I want.❞

[Hairography]

>> >> >>

Mr. Schuester was teaching the glee club a new dance which was pretty easy. Raven looked to see Brittany get up and move to the back of the classroom and lift up her phone.

"Is she serious?" Raven mumbled to Quinn.

"Well, she's still spying for Sue Sylvester." Quinn whispered back, "She doesn't know any better."

"Omigod." Raven groaned, "Of course she is."

Raven had refused to spy for Sue Sylvester and had threatened to drop off the cheerios if she didn't let her back out, so Sue Sylvester had no choice. She didn't want to lose her top cheerio.

Mr. Schuester also noticed and questioned it, "Brittany?"

"Coach Sylvester didn't tell me to do this." Brittany responded.

Everyone just looked at each other as the bell rang and Mr. Schuester dismissed them.

>> >> >>

"All right guys. I did some thinking last night and I think I found our new number for Sectionals." Mr. Schuester entered the glee room the next day, "We're going to do the title song from Hair. Now this show started a revolution."

"Wait. Did they have mohawks back then. Like in the 20s or whatever?" Puck asked.

"Yeah, Mr. Schue. If we're going to do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?" Finn asked.

"One step ahead of you." Mr. Schue responded and threw him a bag, "Here are your wigs."

Raven laughed, "Are we all going to be wearing wigs, or just the guys?"

"Most likely just the guys." Quinn responded.

"Looking great, guys." Mr. Schuester turned around from talking to Rachel as all the guys had put on their wigs and they looked ridiculous.

When class was dismissed, Raven pulled Puck aside, "Hey. So, do you want to go to Breadstix on Friday?"

Puck grinned, "Only if you help me with my English homework. I'm failing and my mom is constantly on my back about it."

"Deal." Raven grinned at Puck, "See you then."

>> >> >>

"Trying out a new look, Rachel?" Raven asked when she ran into Rachel in the hallway, who was wearing a tight dress. She looked great.

"Yeah, Kurt offered to give me a makeover." Rachel grinned, "And Finn finally noticed me."

"Rachel. Finn is Quinn's boyfriend and the father of her child so I don't think they're planning on breaking up anytime soon." Raven told her, "As your friend, Rachel, I'm telling you to be careful. Other than that, you look great!"