yes

"Daddy, please. Please f-fuck me," Jungkook pleaded.
"Such a needy slut already for me, huh? Already want daddy's large cock inside of you hmm?" Taehyung growled deeply, slamming Jungkook into a wall while intensely making out with him. He undid his belt and pants, Jungkook doing the same.
"T-Taehyung-ah!" Taehyung was sucking on Jungkook's sweet spot near his ear.
"Don't worry baby, daddy is gonna make you feel real good." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's sweet swollen lips, biting his lip for entrance.
"Jump baby," Taehyung said. Jungkook jumped up onto him, and they made themselves to their bedroom. Taehyung places Jungkook on the bed, and took off his shirt. He played with his nipples, making Jungkook release a high-pitched moan. "D-daddy please..."
Taehyung slapped Jungkook's ass. "Baby, be quiet. I'll let you scream loud in a bit." Taehyung shoved his fingers into Jungkook's mouth. "Suck."
Jungkook sucked on Taehyung's digits, and Taehyung put them inside Jungkook's hole. Jungkook arched his back, having a wave of pain and pleasure take over him. He tries to suppress a moan. Taehyung pushed in another finger, and ended up with 3 fingers inside Jungkook.
"Please...ugh...daddy fuck me already!"
Taehyung slapped Jungkook's ass again. "Stop whining, or I'll punish you. Good boys don't get punished, but bad boys do." Jungkook nodded, biting his lip.
Taehyung took out his fingers, and left the room. He left a painfully hardened Jungkook, whining for his daddy. Taehyung came back with a bottle of lube, and put some all over on his member. Taehyung positioned his member to Jungkook's rim.
"Baby, what's the color?"
"Green."
Taehyung nodded, and pushed himself slowly inside of Jungkook. Jungkook arched his back again, and Taehyung held his hand. He let Jungkook adjust to his length.
"Tae...p-please..."
Taehyung shook his head. "Beg for it."
"Taehyung, please! Fuck me until I see the stars!"
"Good boy." Taehyung started to thrust in and out of Jungkook.
"Tae-taehyung, faster please."
Taehyung slapped Jungkook's ass, hard.
"That isn't my name. What is my name baby?"
"Daddy." That instantly sent Jungkook into sub space.

"That's right baby."

"D-daddy—oh fuck!" Jungkook shouted.
"You like that, hmm? You like it when I pound your tiny ass with my cock hmm?"
Jungkook nodded, gripping the bed sheets. "Yes daddy." He's covered in sweat. Jungkook let out a high pitched moan when Taehyung hit his prostate.
"Right there Taehyung, oh f-fuck!" Taehyung hit Jungkook's prostate repeatedly.
Jungkook let out his cum all over his stomach, slowly riding out his high. Taehyung thrusted a few more times until cumming inside of Jungkook. Taehyung collapses next to Jungkook, intwining his body with his lover. He kissed Jungkook, and played with his fluffy, long hair.
"You did amazing tonight, baby boy. I love you." He kissed Jungkook on his forehead, making Jungkook smile like a little boy. Both of them fell asleep in each other's arms.