~~~Izuku P.O.V~~~

I heard light sobbing. I looked over and saw (y/n) crying. I didn't know what the heck to do so, I wrapped my arms around her sobbing figure. She just wept and I was attempting to comfort her. Eventually, she fell asleep, and when she did I felt as if a burden was lifted off my shoulders. For some weird reason, I felt as if I had to protecc her. In the morning, she acted as if nothing happened. I was about to head out to school but she and Nightmare followed me.

" Thank you" She whispered.

I smiled and gave a slight nod. We walked to on the path to Yuuei.

~~~Your P.O.V~~~~

I was walking with Nightmare and Izuku before coming up with an amazing idea.

" Ya'know what? Ima enter your 'hero' school with Nightmare!"

He looked at me as if I were a three-legged camel wearing a parka.

" How would you even do that?!" He exclaimed. I gave my famous dragon-like grin.

" I have my wayzz"

__________at the schools enterence______________

I walked up to the door and it suddenly closed, I could hear Izuku yelling out sorry multiple times. I grinned. I simply jumped over it. When I landed Izuku was sHoOk.

" Where's the principles office?" I questioned him, he pointed the way.

" Thanks!" I called out while running with (hooman) Nightmare behind me. I barged in the office and found a rat.

a.

real.

fucking.

talking.

rat.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WTF ARE YOUUU?!" I scremed, panic filling my voice.

" The principal of the school, and who might you be?" He asked me, rather calmly.

" Oh," I said, regaining my composure," I am gonna go to your school!"

"no."

" And why the fuck not."

" The school year already started. And you missed the entrance exam."

I was about to say something before Nightmare interrupted me.

" How about this, my friend and I will fight your most powerful person and we get to enter your school," She said smirking while giving off this deadly aura. The rat smirked.

" Ok, but all the students get to watch you fail."

" We'll see about that," I said.

" Go to the room with the yellow door and the person you'll fight will join you there."

~~~~~~~~~~fight time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was wearing my jeans and hoodie, Nightmare wore the same clothing and enchanted her clothes so it won't be ruined by me. Over some loudspeakers, I heard,

" UA Students please meet at (room #) for a special demonstration."

" I'm assuming that the 'special demonstration' is us."Nightmare said I sighed.

" Yay..." I said sarcastically while walking out the room with Nightmare.

"what. the. actual. fuck." I said/gasped. A huge ass battle arena was there. I took about two steps before jumping, Nightmare jumped up as well. We both turned and saw that we dodged a huge shiny man. Waittttt he looked like the posters Izuku had. What was it? All Fight? All Mint? All Mite? OOOOOOOOHHH WAIT IT WAS ALL MIGHT!! Nightmare must have thought the same thing because she looked over to me, we smirked.

A  dragon amongst the heroesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें