"Yah . You have your own legs . You can do that" she said while using her cellphone .

Okay. She's the dumbest!

"Then no ice cream included" I turned my back from them and ready to line up.

I smiled because she will not handle eating without an ice cream.

She's coming in

3.....

2....

1....

"I'm just joking Chaeyeon! Let me handle this " she winked at me .

She quickly ran in the line .

I grab my chair and it made Sakura shock!

"I- I'm sorry haha " I said while I put my hands in the table .

She's using her phone and didn't even noticed what I've just said.

How will I start our conversation?

By asking her favorite food?
By telling her what I like?

Uhh this is hard.

"Ah Sakura since I've only met you, can you tell me more about yourself?" I said while looking directly at her eyes.

She seemed surprise because of my sudden question.

"Ahh I like playing games, cooking , hmm and playing games again. I'm not good at sports that's why I only play games like fortnite haha it's very fun! I sometimes use glasses only if I'm home. I also likes to play prank at Yena haha .How about you?" she said while laughing .

Woah, so that's the reason why Yena has Sakura's number on her phone .Maybe they're classmates way back in highschool.

"I like dancing, singing and teasing my sister haha" I suddenly laugh when I remembered Chaeryeong's annoyed face .

"O-oww the girl with you earlier this morning? " she asked

"Yeah, she thinks like a matured person hahaha " I said .

Well, it's like I'm the youngest and Chaeryeong is the oldest.

"She's cute . I like her eyes " she said while looking at me.

Oh no . So it means that Chaeryeong is attractive to her while I'm not?!

"I also have beautiful eyes.I'm the older though" I suddenly realized what I've just said and gosh! It's embarassing!

"Hahahahha ye - - -

"Sakura!" someone shouted in the crowd .I turned my head to see who called Sakura and it was Hyewon . She's running towards our direction.

"Hi Kangchan" Sakura said.

"Oh hello, Hi Chaeyeon . Mind if I seat here?" Hyewon asked for the seat beside Sakura.

"You can seat there" I said while smiling at them .

Hyewon sat on the chair . I saw Yena walking towards us with a tray in her hand .

"Here's your order boss' . Hi Hyewon~ " Yena said .

She made a salute sign to us. Pfft hahhahaa.

"Ah Hyewon what's your order? It's my treat today" she looked at me and I saw sparkles in her eyes.

"Hmm a softdrink and a cake will do"

W- what? A cake? ╥﹏╥

"Yena, can you give it a hand too? Please ~ I'll treat you ice cream again, tomorrow" I said

"Okay" she said while pouting

She went back again to order a cake. Poor Yena~

"So what are you guys doing here?" Hyewon asked .

"Hmm we're going to have lunch" I said .

She then nod her head.

"By the way  I'm excited for the audition tomorrow! Finally after 2 years of being hiatus. We're finally back!" Hyewon said out of the blue.

"Yeah! Me too" Sakura said while smiling.

"and me too " Yena said behind my back . She's still panting .

She puts the cake in the table and Hyewon immediately ate it .

Don't tell me she's gonna eat that all by herself?

"Change?" I open my palm in front of Yena's face who's now sitting next to me .

"Our food costs 500 pesos and Hyewon's cake costs 400 . 100 is for my ice cream " she started eating too .

My poor savings ╥﹏╥

"You should do well tomorrow Chaeyeon" Sakura said while eating her fried chicken.

S- she just mentioned my name (⊙_☉)

"S- sure " I answered . I doesn't even have a clue of what I'm gonna do tomorrow.

" I cant wait to see you being a part of us" Hyewon added munching her cake.

"Yeah" Yena also said.

Uhh? Can you tell me what's happening in here?!

----------------------------------
A/N : Sorry for my late update. I'm still working on my projects that's why I've only updated this time . Lovelots!