Wicked This Way Comes

Raven 

               We reached our destination via port-key a old boot we all fell down on the ground Cedric helped me up being a gentleman he said "My lady" he bowed this was driving Fred, George and Harry angry I said "You're too kind Ceddy" he said "A nickname from The Prankster Queen?" I said "Oh, why not after all isn't that the point" I was being charming and flirty he said "Of course I forgot about what you told the lot of us last term" I said "You mean where I said I could date this term and it's all fair game?" he said "Yeah, but looks like I may have competition" I turned to see Fred, George and Harry they were pretending to do things though were glaring at Cedric as if they could kill him I said "Well, it all comes down to impressing me and so far well you have at the moment fair thee well noble knight" he walked off to follow his dad to his tent. In Weasley tent with Ginny and Hermione Mr. Weasley said "Ron, Harry and Raven go get some water for the kettle" so I left with the two boys we saw tents showing off their pride we came to one decked out for Ireland when Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas walked out Seamus took one look at me and was in awe he was stuttering he said "Ra..ven" I said "Hello Seamus how are you this fine day?" he was tongue-tied and Ron and Harry was seeing him make fool of himself Dean said "So Raven who are you cheering on for the cup?" I said "Ireland of course, and I'm half Irish according to my grandfather" Seamus said "Perhaps I could give you the other half" I saw what he did there I walked up to him I said "Seamus you have something on your face let me get it for you" walking closer to him where I was within inches of his face I whispered "If that was meant as a pass to get me you failed Seamus, because right now Cedric is in the lead then Fred then George you're tied with Harry so good luck unless you were wanting a hook-up?" I removed from his ear he was turning red I said "All better, you look like a handsome man but I believe Mr. Weasley asked me, Harry and Ron to get water so I have to bid you two goodbye and see you later at Hogwarts" I turned and walked off with Ron and Harry following Seamus was fanning himself Dean said "What she say Seamus?" he said "Oh she was quite something".

               Later we made our way to the Quidditch World Cup going up the stairs holding onto the railing I saw Draco he has gotten taller and charming as ever he noticed me of course anyone can notice me because I'm just radiating hotness everywhere he said "Raven, I didn't think to see you here?" I said "Oh Draco, clearly you don't know me at all" he said "Clearly I don't" he started to say something when Lucius Malfoy walked up he said "Raven Dumbledore, you've grown up some since the last time I saw you" I said "You mean 2nd year? Yeah I've got taller and older and smarter" I hate this guy with a passion I don't care if he's Draco's dad I just don't like him he said "You look so much like your dearly departed mother and she was an exceptional witch ahead of her time" I wanted to know how he knew my mother I was oblivious to Harry standing next to me I said "Mr. Malfoy did you know my mother?" he said "Yes I did and your father it's a shame you didn't know him" I really don't like this guy I said "Yeah it's a shame, grandfather told me he died when I was a baby but of course my mother died in childbirth so I guess I was unlucky" Draco didn't like the way his dad was acting toward me and neither did Harry who interjected in the conversation but Mr. Malfoy kept looking at me as if he knew something I didn't he said "Raven why don't you join me and Draco in the top box with Minister Fudge you two can talk about the future I'm sure he would give you a way in" I leaned in toward Mr. Malfoy I said "Thank you for the offer Mr. Malfoy but I must decline I came here with my friends and I don't want to be rude and leave them" Harry had to keep from laughing Mr. Malfoy said "Surely you could find better friends" I said "Surely I could but these are mine so I bid you adieu" I turned to walk away when he grabbed my arm which I turn around he said "Be careful Raven, extremely careful you never know what wickedness will be fall you" Mr. Weasley came down to seein Lucius holding Raven by the arm he said "Lucius what a time to see you" he let go of me and I went up the stairs with Harry right behind me. 

              The match ended Ireland won but Viktor Krum got the snitch everyone partying till sounds of chaos and smell of something burning Mr. Weasley told all of us to head to the port-key Fred and George took Ginny leaving Ron, Hermione, Harry and I we were running and got separated I had reached part of the woods when I was grabbed by a figure he had a mask on and cloak he said "I got you now my dear" I said "Really? I doubt that" I went and blasted him back I took off running deeper into the woods where I tripped over a root stupid root I got up brushing dirt from my skirt when I still heard chaos close by I went to turn when I was grabbed once again I couldn't scream with a hand over my mouth I was pulled back up against a tree hiding whoever it was they were intent on me not moving their grip was strong and hard I heard voices one said "Where's the girl?" the other said "I thought so and so went after her?" the first voice said "Well, you think he got her?" the second said "If he did you think we be looking now?" the first voice said "It's crucial she doesn't get away" the second said "Crucial? One silly girl if you ask me this is stupid" the first voice said "It may be but she holds great power, and believe me that's something viable for us". My breathing hunched in my throat all I could think about is why they were after a girl for and what power does she have they want the first voice said "Let's get back to causing mayhem we'll know if she's been got" the two left I felt the hand from my mouth move and the grip loosened I turned to see the one who grabbed me was and it was Draco he said "Well, a thank you would suffice Raven?" I guess he would want a thank you but since the chaos is back behind us I figure something else would work just right up his alley. I walked up to him I said "Here's your thank you Draco" I went and kissed him pulling away then he went to putting his arms back around me as he went and kissed me back we were so wrapped up in everything not caring about what was going on just what we were feeling he went to leaving trail of kisses down my neck it felt like the times we were sneaking around to Room of Requirements to "tutoring" I missed him I missed his breath, his lips and everything he was doing to me of course my mind was remembering too much at this moment I pulled away from him I said "Draco, you think everything has died down yet?" he turned to listen he said "I don't hear anything I assume so" I said "This was fun but I have to go see you at Hogwarts Draco" I started to go when he took my hand I stopped and turned to him he said "Will you be my girlfriend Raven?" I said "You do know that you pick on my friends on daily basis?" he said "Your friends are beneath you" I said "That's why I won't say yes to you Draco" he said "What do you want Raven? Tell me and I'll do it?" I let out a chuckle I said "If I'm to be your girlfriend Draco you will have to be nice or tolerate my friends or there's no us or our tutor sessions anymore" he thought about it he said "Fine, I'll tolerate them for you but if I'm provoked by them well I won't be nice then" I said "Well, baby steps I guess" then we kissed goodbye.