The Cheetah Girls 2: Secrets

Start from the beginning

Back Inside: Galleria, what was that? Chanel says. Yeah! Aqua, and Dorinda says together. It was nothing. She says lying to them. Nothing. I told him to leave. Galleria looks away. Yeah right. You two are dating aren't you? Aqua says with her lips poked out. NO! We are not. So you can get that thought out of your head right now. Galleria snaps at her. Fine. Sorry. Just was making sure because of "Last years rule!" Aqua says putting up the quotation mark signs. Ding Dong. The door bell rings again. Okay this time has got to be your mom. Galleria says wanting to make everybody else leaves, after Chu-Chi leaves. Hey Galleria. Juanita says. Hey Galleria says smily. Whats wrong? She lifts up Galleria's Chin like something is wrong. Nothing. Galleria says putting Juanita hands down. Chanel wipe that smirk off of your face. Chanel turns her head around, and lets out a small giggle. Galleria walks upstairs to her room to tell her mom that Juanita is here. Chanel.What's wrong with Galleria? Her mom asks being concerned. Oh nothing, I think we just found out that she is dating Derek. Chanel can't keep a straight face. She is worried about Galleria because her new boyfriend has a shady character. Chanel is just nervous. Chanel usually giggles when she's nervous. Dorothea comes downstairs. Hey!! with wide open arms. Hugging Juanita although they visit each other often. So. I hear Galleria has a new bf. Chanel mom trying sound cool. haha. Dorothea laughs. Yeah I guess so. I wonder why would she keep that a secret? We allow her too date. Dorthoa says. Oh Galleria made us promise not to have boyfriends until we are "focused" Aqua says using her quotation fingers around "focused". Ohhhh. They both say. Alright. Be safe. As Dorothea closes the door behind them. Well Mrs.Garibaldi I'll guess me and Aqua will be going now. Dorinda looks over at Aqua signing that they should leave. Alright. Bye. Bye Galleria! Aqua says in her sassy tone trying to be funny. Dorinda and Aqua both leaves.

I wonder why she didn't tell us that she was dating Derek? I have to get the bottom of this. Dorthoa goes upstairs to check on her daughter. Knock Knock. Galleria, can I come in? No. Galleria says in a sad tone. Well I'm coming in anyways this is my house. Dorothea comes in, and shuts the door behind her. Galleria why didn't you tell us that you were dating Derek? Didn't you like him? Don't you like him? Her mom asks worrying. Yeah. But you remember the guy who called me fat last year in front of the whole cafeteria? Galleria asks her mom. Yeah I remember. That was him. Oh....Galleria. Don't date someone who you don't wanna date. But mom I do wanna date him, and he has changed. He really has. Galleria says taking in a deep breath. After hearing his name, and reminding Dorothea about his shady character. She is even more worried. She puts on a fake smile for her daughter. Well. Galleria, if your happy, and if he makes you happy. By all means. I'm okay with you dating him. Now you just have to tell your father. Galleria mom starts to walk up. Mom! Wait I can't tell dad. He will get so mad. Galleria says pouting her eyes. Galleria those puppy dog eyes aren't going to work this time. You'll have to tell him your own self. Dorothea says to her daughter. Ugh. Well can you at least be there to make sure he won't go A-Wall? Galleria asks doing the crazy sign. Yes. I will be. Don't worry your father probably forgotten about that little incident that happened last year. Dorothea says hugging her daughter. Thank You mom! Galleria says hugging her back.Galleria mom leave.

Now I will just have to set up tonight's dinner to make sure that Francobollo won't get too mad about the guy whose dating are daughter. Now to cook his favorite meal. Dorothea goes into the kitchen to cook her husband's favorite meal.

Dinner Time: At 8:30pm Francobollo comes home. Honey! I'm home. I have dinner rolls. He says with a smile on his face. Daddy! Galleria says running to hug her father, and giving him a kiss on the cheek to butter him up for the news. Okay. I haven't seen that in a while unless your up to something. Galleria smiles at him nervously. Oh Dad. I was seeing how your dad was. She asks him. Fine. He says thinking that something is up. Ohhhh. My Favorite Dinner. He's happy now. Galleria thought to himself. They say they're prayers over the food. They begin to eat. So honey how was your day. Francobollo asks Doretha. It went well. She says to him. Galleria how was your day? He asks. Um. Fine. She says smiling with her hands underneath the table rubbing them against each other. I have some good news to tell you. Galleria says breaking up the Good news. Alright. He says putting his fork down from the lasuange. Well. Daddy. I'm dating Derek. Derek who? He asks. Getting kind of mad. Derek Richardson. She says his last night kind of low. Oh NO! Franbollo gets up from the table. You are not dating that Hoodlum! He says starting to yell at Galleria. Daddy he's not the same! Galleria says getting along with him. Trying to convince him that Derek changed. No! No! NO! You are forbidden to date him! Daddy! Galleria says yells with her fist balls up down to her side. Daddy! I promise you he's not bad! Galleria says with her hands closed together like she's about to pray. Daddy Please! NO Galleria! Last year he broke into my store. Last year he insulted you with name calling! Going out with you does not make things better! NO! He says to her. Mom! Galleria says turning to her. Hmmm? Honey. Just because you think he's changed doesn't mean he didn't. Dorthea tells her. Mom But you sai-d! Galleria. I think your father is right. You can't go out with him. Ughh. Galleria goes upstairs to her room, and shuts the door. She flops on her bed. She calls Derek.

Derek & Galleria: Galleria? Hey Derek. Listen we can't talk long. I told my mom we were dating. She said it was okay. But now she's changing her mind because of my father. We can't date anymore. Damn it! Derek yells at his phone. Sorry Galleria. He says to her being very sympathetic. It's okay. Well can still sneak a date? He says hoping for a yes. I don't know. My dad is pretty strict about me sneaking out although I've never done it before. My mom she will get worried so much. I don't think that's a good idea. Not that sneaking out. He says. An excuse. Oh. Galleria says. You know. You tell them that Your going to the mall with your friends. But your really going to see me, and we'll go somewhere. He says to Galleria. Okay. I think that could work. Galleria says unsure about his idea scratching her head silently. Alright. So when you wanna go? Galleria asks. Friday. Friday night. At 9pm. Okay. Galleria says. I'll just have to let the girls know. Galleria says trying to sound happy. She hangs up the phone, and buried her hands in her face. Now all I have to do is update our dating rule, before Friday, and everything will be okay. Galleria says hoping that this won't be to obvious to them.

To be continued....

Okay so the trip to Spain is coming up Don't worry. People. Yes in this one. I made Derek date Galleria. Lol. Comment, Review, Vote! I won't forget about my other story. Although it hasn't be updating in like two days. Don't worry!

Sorry you guys. I spelled the mothers name wrong. It's actually spelled Dorothea. I had to go back and change it. YIKES!