Prisoner or Boyfriend?

Start from the beginning

"all i ever wish that he could die!"yuan said and continue to do his work and qianxi sigh and leave the house.

After A few Months ➡

Yuan and Junkai are secretly becoming Close to each other and now yuan cleaning a whole house and his very exhausted so he laid down into sofa to take a nap... Half an hour Junkai arrived he get inside the house to see a sleeping yuan.. He wanted to shout but he was really tired and his having an headache so he just get inside his room to take a rest.

Midnight

Yuan woke up then he look at the time it's already 10 o'clock so it's mean Junkai arrived a while ago but he didn't wake up Yuan.. So yuan stand up to check his room and he found a sleeping Junkai who was rolled like a sushi so he walk towards Junkai and touch his forehead it was hot.

"serve you right! Maybe I should let you die..."yuan said but when he looked at junkai face his face soften "... No I can't let you die"yuan said and get down to get some warm water with towel... He cleaned Junkai and change his clothes when his done he seat in the chair and sleep his gonna take care of Junkai.

Morning

Junkai woke up he didn't feel any sick anymore he look at to his left to see a sleeping yuan.

"Hey! Wake up!"Junkai waking yuan and yuan moved but he didn't wake up Junkai was about to wake him up again when yuan sleep talk.

"your not alone Junkai... I'm here"yuan sleepy said and Junkai eyes widen he watch yuan and he touch yuan hair.

"but you killed my brother"
Junkai whispered said and stand up he carefully carried yuan in a bridal style and bring him down into a sofa when a door suddenly open revealing qianxi his eyes widen and Junkai look at him and signaling him to be quiet and qianxi can't believe.

Afternoon

Qianxi is the only one who left with yuan and yuan woke up he look around to see qianxi looking at him seriously.

"what are you doing here?"
yuan ask and he seat up instead if answering yuan question he pulled some bottle with filled of sleeping pill and gave it to yuan and yuan looked at him weirdly.

"put that in his dinner later and run away to his life and never comeback"qianxi said and leave yuan alone and yuan looked at the bottle he hold it tightly and hide it.

7:30 PM

Yuan prepared some dinner for Junkai and before Junkai can get inside the house he toke out a pills and put it in Junkai dinner then the door open yuan immediately hide the bottle and act like his fixing the table when Junkai walk inside the kitchen.

"dinner is ready"yuan said and Junkai sat down he scoop some foods and yuan excuses himself to bathroom but his planning to run in the back door.. He slowly opening the door when he succeed he sneaky walk to get outside when he successfully get outside he run as fast has he can't and Junkai heard it all the opening door his walk his not dump... Junkai smirk and get up his gonna punish Siyuan.. He get outside the house then he shouted.

"Ma Siyuan!! Come out come out wherever you are!!"Junkai shouted while his walking and yuan heard it.. He gasp and close his eyes tightly his praying that Junkai can't find where is he hiding and then he heard some foots step he cover his mouth and the foots steps gone.

"Found you!"Junkai said and grab his hair and yuan shouted in pain and start to struggle but Junkai pulled him to stand up and punch his tummy four Times and Yuan become weakly Junkai carried him like his a piece of sock of rice.