(5)After School Annoyance

Start from the beginning

“She listens to them?”

“I guess,I mean when she heard the beat to one of their songs she instantly knew.Damn!Dumbass bird!”She was too into the game to have a serious conversation with,we stopped by a convenient store to get Cole some gummies then headed back to his house.

“Cole!I missed you babes,you feeling better?”Alexandra asked plopping down at the end of the couch where cole was laying

“I missed you too my Sexy little demon,and I'm good now that you have brought the drugs!”He said grabbing the bag of gummies out of her hand,I just shook my head then looked around,where was Brandon?

“Where's your brother?”I asked from the kitchen,

“He had to pick up his better half,her car broke down somewhere on the highway.”He responded even though it sounded more like a dog was talking,he had just stuffed gummies into his mouth.

“Cole for people to understand you when your talking you need to chew your food”

“Whatever!”He shouted,I just shook my head

After microwaving this popcorn I soon joined them on the couch where Alexandra popped in a movie,unfortunately for me it had to be pretty women.Alexandra loved the movie and Cole loved the white guy that played the man with all the money.

(Nadia P.O.V.)

“So what did you think about your first day?”Miley asked me as I was staring out the window,

“It was great,didn't think it was gonna be that good.”I answered turning my head her way, “I didn't expect to have such a awesome psych teacher either,the one back home was boring.”

“I don't see why you take that class,but then again you were a bit nerdy even since we was little.”Miley replied laughing slightly,

“Anyway,practice was good except I don't think J.V likes me,seeing is they had no shot at the spot.”I had nailed the audition with flying colors,the other girls were glaring at me with jealousy.

“Well I could've said that you was real competition but I thought they should learn,so what do you think of Ashton?”She asked switching her view from the road to me then back to the road.

“He’s alright,I guess.”I said,I knew where this was heading and I really didn't want it to go there.

“Just alright?Come on don't lie to me,you don't think he’s cute?”She sure was being pushy,

“He’s alright if you're into the whole arrogant Jock thing,I however don't see us being anything but friends.”I replied going back to stare out the window,sheesh! what was with her.

“Oh come on Nadia,I mean besides my tristan Ashton is the next popular and hottest dude at school.”Her voice was seriously starting to annoy me,or maybe it was the conversation.

“Sorry,But me and him have nothing in common.”

“Well atleast try,you two would be perfect together.”

After that the conversation died,she dropped me home and left.I was sore,I haven't worked out like that in a minute and needed to get back in shape.No one was home I was alone like normal,Mom and dad works late hours so its normal to be alone.I went into my room and laid on my bed,there was a debate in my head over wether to do the home work and knowing me I decided against it.

What was I gonna do about Ryan?I mean I didn't do anything to him to hate me,or maybe its cause of Miley?Ugh!This is giving me a headache,and what was with tristan today?Matter of fact what the hell was wrong with Miley when we walked in together?

My thoughts was distrubed when I heard something running against the floors,I got up and peeked out my door.My eyes looked around then spoted it,a puppy?What was it doing in the house,it was frighten.The poor thing had crawled up into a ball when I walked closer to it,the whimpering noise it made was cute.I picked up the tan pup and wrapped around its neck was a bow with a small note,I cradled it in one arm and looked at the note in the other hand.

To help with the move,we thought he be great company.

Love,Mom and Dad

I smiled,I haven't had a dog since I was little.We moved around alot so my parents never got around to getting me a new one,I put the note in my back pocket and walked back in my room.I took a seat on my bed and studied the little guy,he had tan fun but his paws,nose and tip of its tale was white,he was also rather small bigger than palm size but still small.

He looked at me with deep brown eyes and yawned,soon he was cozying up on my bed and falling asleep.I got up and went over to the computer,I needed to start on this project some way.Then again I can't without Ryan,I walked over to the window and saw he wasn't even home.

“He could at least make some effort to this project!”I shouted to myself,I heard my phone started vibrating from the bed.I looked at it and saw it was someone calling me,

“Hello?”I answered

“Hey Nadia,its Evie.”Her voice rang through the phone,

“Hey,whats up?”I asked walking to sit at my computer chair.

“Nothing just wanted to ask you something,today you seemed quite weird when you came into the cafe,I wasn't able to ask you cause miley was being an ass”

“Oh,well lets just say some people are totally different when no one’s watching.”

“Well I know that first hand,just wanted to make sure you was okay.”

“Im good thanks,what you up to?”

“Nothing just got home,bored now,what about you?”

“Same,I home alone a lot,But I do have this adorable pup to keep me company.”

She laughed then someone was calling her name in the background,I'm guessing it was her mom.She told me she would text me later and hung up,I locked my phone and just started swinging around in my chair.This was boring...what to do?I sighed and then opened my bag to do my homework.

“Finally finished!”I said aloud,this took only a hour but still,I looked around and it was dark.The only light was from my lamp,the pup was still asleep.I looked out the window and saw a light illuminating from the window across from me,Finally he is home!.I opened my window and stuck my head out,there was no way he would be able to hear me.I looked around my room and grabbed a pink eraser,the ones that you never finish because you always seem to loose them.

I threw it and to my pleasure it actually hit the the window,I then saw a shadow coming over to the window.He opened it and the moon above allowed me to see more of his face,even at night he was still palish against the dim light.

“What the hell are you doing?”He asked casually,

“Where were you?I mean you got on me about not coming then you don't show!”

“I had things to take care of,now if you don't mind I was doing something.”He replied leaning back into the window,before he could get all the way in I spoke up.

“Wait!What about the project?We at least need to start it”I asked,we had only a month to do this project.Plus with all the requirements to do this we was gonna need all the time we could,he somehow wasn't comprehending it.

“Fine if it will get you off my back,come over then”He sighed,I could see in his eyes that's the last thing he wanted.

“No way,you come here”I wasn't gonna go by his rules all the time,

“Fine,I'll be there in about five minutes.”He said going back in and closing the window,well more like slamming it.I just shook my head,this was gonna be a pain in the ass.